• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
got cavs winning the next three straight, warriors winning one after that and then back to the cavs for game six. the next game is gonna come down to the wire

Are you trolling or serious??? Cavs winning three straight?? Possibly without Kyrie??? Hell, even WITH kyrie I wouldn't have seen them winning three games, let alone three straight. If Lebron had to play this well and they lost, it's not looking good for them.

Unlike the Clips/Rockets this series really was over before it began.

Are these clowns being serious who are saying cavs are winning next 3 or even cavs in 5??? Ban these tools. Yeah you might dislike the Warriors, but don't spew ignorance on this board

I held back and my OG post got deleted for who knows what.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Yikes.

Catch y'all after it's over when it settles down a bit. Guess I gotta wait 'till some of these new dudes get bored and move on to the next thing.

Last edited:
Man I'm just going to tell you guys the truth, anybody who is happy with the way GSW won, is lying.
If they don't play better than that, they will be watching Cavs win a Chip.

The Cavs played terrible, and still almost won. You guys (GSW fans and those cheering them) thought GSW was going to lose, don't even continue to lie to the Thread and say you didn't. Now, that's the truth.|I

The hell game were you watching?

Cavs played terrible? :rofl:

I mean, they did tho.

I'll save you the magic johnson logic about how certain players scored less shots than they took, and how even scoring at least 40-50% of their shots would have won them the game though.

Thats neither here nor there. Point is, outside of Lebron, Moz, and Kyrie, who else played well enough to win them the game? 3 out of 15 players played a decent enough game to even be competitive.

Cavs as a whole played terrible tonight. Half of them didn't even play.

I held back and my OG post got deleted for who knows what. :lol: :smh: Yikes.

Catch y'all after it's over when it settles down a bit and some of these new dudes get bored and move on to the next thing.

I hope so fam, we need OG's like you in the thead.

#freevicpage

Last edited:
how many games till people realise that this cavs team is just not that good? 

dudes were actually expecting deledoba to be a major factor this series 

Man I'm just going to tell you guys the truth, anybody who is happy with the way GSW won, is lying.
If they don't play better than that, they will be watching Cavs win a Chip.

The Cavs played terrible, and still almost won. You guys (GSW fans and those cheering them) thought GSW was going to lose, don't even continue to lie to the Thread and say you didn't. Now, that's the truth.|I

The hell game were you watching?

Cavs played terrible? :rofl:

I mean, they did tho.

I'll save you the magic johnson logic about how certain players scored less shots than they took, and how even scoring at least 40-50% of their shots would have won them the game though.

Thats neither here nor there. Point is, outside of Lebron, Moz, and Kyrie, who else played well enough to win them the game? 3 out of 15 players played a decent enough game to even be competitive.

Cavs as a whole played terrible tonight. Half of them didn't even play.

Couldn't have said it better myself, and I tried, kind of.

If Bron is a real teammate he'll give J.R. the assist w/Riri

Lord knows that woman is haunting that man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom