Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

Bruh WHO ARE YOU??

laugh.gif
Ok? Whatever weirdo lol stop quoting me and get ya giggles off. Take that somewhere else.

Yep Shumpert played in Game 1 like he normally does

JR Smith could play better though
I mean he could make more shots, but his shot selection isn't going to be any better and his defense isn't going to be any better. 

Its hard to win when that kind of player is a key cog to what you do.

Man I'm just going to tell you guys the truth, anybody who is happy with the way GSW won, is lying.
If they don't play better than that, they will be watching Cavs win a Chip.

The Cavs played terrible, and still almost won. You guys (GSW fans and those cheering them) thought GSW was going to lose, don't even continue to lie to the Thread and say you didn't. Now, that's the truth.|I

The hell game were you watching?

Cavs played terrible? :rofl:

I just got me about 15-20 posts/screenshots that I am bringing back out in about 19 days, when/if the Cavs win.

If the Cavs lose, I just wasted my time collecting all those posts of people who just quoted me.

Come on Cavs, rest up for game 2, yall' can do it.

Last edited:

I just got me about 15-20 posts/screenshots that I am bringing back out in about 19 days, when/if the Cavs win.

If the Cavs lose, I just wasted my time collecting all those posts of people who just quoted me.

Congrats.  You want a cookie?

Chris Broussard reports Kyrie wasn't on crutches on ESPN as 15 reporters tweet out pics of Kyrie on crutches

His point still stands though. That Mavs squad was kind of an anomaly. JT and the rest of those guys played out of their minds during that playoff run.

And he was nowhere near the unreliable category like some of these Cavs role players.
Exactly. Look at the west representatives from 2000-2015,

You can't find one player who's as unreliable as JR, or Shumpert playing key roles on those teams. You can't even make it out of the west with those kinds of players. That's a testament to how good lebron was with them this year with how bad the east was. You can't beat the elite with guys like those. You'll get bounced in the 2nd round like that. (Jamal Crawford and my clips say hi)

I have no real dog in this fight since my clips aren't here so i'm really being unbiased as possible. 

Congrats.  You want a cookie?
roll.gif

Nah, I just wanted a bunch of quotes from you guys, that I could use out of context, maybe, one day.

It's the new thing, out of context is. THought you knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom