• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting back in.  WHAT A GAME?!!?  Can't believe LeBron settled for that last second shot in regulation as this was Cleveland's game to win.  This was their chance to split.  I fully appreciate how a series doesn't truly begin until a home  team loses, but how in the world do you allow yourself to bail out the defender in such a decisive moment...   Inexcusable, in my opinion, and I'm still confounded at how the last 2 minutes turned into 'how do we get the ball to Mozgov'.  Kyrie going down in OT was miserable to watch
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
.  How many stars are we going to lose this year?  Props to Irving for playing it off on the court, but anyone could clearly see the pain in his mannerisms while storming off to the locker room.  How about the Dubs though?  Historic team on a historic run.  Always had the Warriors in 5, but it was awesome to see such a close game.

P.S.  There was one foul on Draymond Green (believe it was his 4th) on a left handed counter hook shot by Lebby where I thought the game was just about rigged.  From that moment on I thought the LeRefs would hand the game to LeBron and company and then OT happened.  Just an absolutely wicked game one.  Can't wait until Sunday!

Last edited:
how many games till people realise that this cavs team is just not that good? 

dudes were actually expecting deledoba to be a major factor this series 

Probably all 7 and a series loss before I come close to admitting Cavs "just aren't that good"

Last edited:
Heated right now mean.gif

Damn Kyrie gets hurt after having a good game....

Doesn't look too good

Mosgov, Bron and Kyrie only Cavs to score in 2nd Half and OT sick.gifsick.gif

Had a chance to win it hough... damn near thought Shump hit that laugh.gif

All good though they're gonna respond on Sunday.

Whether they win G2 or not I refuse to believe they will get blown out.... they'll go down with a fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
cavs started out playing well but the warriors went on a 108-100 run that pretty much sealed the game 

if they get swept I can understand a lot of people thinking that .. but we will see what happens

finallyfamous finallyfamous

I'm sad Kyrie got hurt too but I also called it, he just wasn't healthy to begin with.

I didn't want it to be this way, Cavs definitely looked like they could compete with Kyrie out there but without him, it's not even close.

finallyfamous finallyfamous

I'm sad Kyrie got hurt too but I also called it, he just wasn't healthy to begin with.

I didn't want it to be this way, Cavs definitely looked like they could compete with Kyrie out there but without him, it's not even close.

Let's hope he can go in G3 if he is out Sunday..

if he's gone all series I think it goes 5.

Bron needs to go GOD mode..

He is the GOAT if they win the title without Kyrie and Love.

I mean, they did tho.

I'll save you the magic johnson logic about how certain players scored less shots than they took, and how even scoring at least 40-50% of their shots would have won them the game though.

Thats neither here nor there. Point is, outside of Lebron, Moz, and Kyrie, who else played well enough to win them the game? 3 out of 15 players played a decent enough game to even be competitive.

Cavs as a whole played terrible tonight. Half of them didn't even play.

:rofl: ok... I guess the Warriors played their best... I mean outside of Curry, everyone else played at their best? Iggy sure did but... LOL let everyone on the Warriors play to half their potential and its as weep

Lebron settling for those lazy jumpshots is why he scored 44 on 38.

Game 2 will be much different

Game 5 of the regular season was all we needed bro

I mean... They lost to the Knicks on opening night :x
That was the highlight of the season to me :\

Its alright b. Just keep lowering your expectations, and you'll never be disappointed.

Let's hope he can go in G3 if he is out Sunday..

if he's gone all series I think it goes 5.

Bron needs to go GOD mode..

He is the GOAT if they win the title without Kyrie and Love.

Yea I'm hoping somehow he can tough it out but absolutely Bron is the greatest if he wins without them.

He's still up there regardless, yall were so close to stealing one with Bron and the Knicks redux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom