• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relevant to discussion pregame was lebron 5 straight finals ESPN lebron riding in game just saying is he better than mj..they even asked Doug collins who coached mj..read my first post before you flame

laugh.gif

OKC won game 1...by 9 points.
So, Cleveland is going to win 4 straight games?

Again, hopefully you just keep quiet from now on. Or, not, to provide more lulz

Michael Jordan still matters

Stop kidding yourself

To who? NBA marketers? NBA statisticians?

Its damn near been 20 years, b. People need to let it go :lol:

Lebron has no real rivals anymore

Now he's playing against legends like Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kareem, Wilt, Duncan, Kobe, Russell, Hakeem, Shaq

If you cant understand that I don't know what to tell you

Last edited:
I wonder if Broussard saw what ri ri was doing while he was back there :frown:

Last edited:
Relevant to discussion pregame was lebron 5 straight finals ESPN lebron riding in game just saying is he better than mj..they even asked Doug collins who coached mj..read my first post before you flame

How is you spamming the thread with corny memes because you're angry at ESPN relevant to the discussion?

Michael Jordan still matters

Stop kidding yourself

To who? NBA marketers? NBA statisticians?

Its damn near been 20 years, b. People need to let it go :lol:

Lebron has no real rivals anymore

Now he's playing against legends like Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kareem, Wilt, Duncan, Kobe, Russell, Hakeem, Shaq

If you cant understand that I don't know what to tell you

Naw. Naw. Naw.

I get it, Lebron is that guy. Everyone who has been in his position gets compared to the greats who came before them.

But let it rest. Dudes out here throwing out imaginary stats talmbout some Mike never lost a finals game.

No matter what anyone does, theres always someone out there who won't tolerate someone being better than mike. So why even compare?

Bottom line LBJ has his the best game.. kyrie is hurt he has 0 punch off the bench and Steph and Klay had an off night by there standards....GSW shows team still beats ISO ball..ala spurs

if lebron isn't GOAT, he's #2 without question. without kyrie, the cavs are the knicks. 

Last edited:
Bottom line LBJ has his the best game.. kyrie is hurt he has 0 punch off the bench and Steph and Klay had an off night by there standards....GSW shows team still beats ISO ball..ala spurs
So your posting MJ memes talking about how he didn't need help but you are sitting here talking team ball beats ISO ball. You don't see a slight contradiction in your posts? At least its your own thought though, that's much better than those damn memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom