• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean if there's no kyrie going forward, you can't discredit the warriors. they are the best offensive team and the best defensive team in the NBA and had 67 wins. if bron even keeps them close it would be ridiculous. if the cavs win (which I don't think is out of the realm of possibilities)... it's hard to not at least consider lebron > jordan 

Fam I didn't want to put you on blast but can you check your inbox lol

I don't care if you "put me on blast" or not. :lol:
Well since you don't care, when do you think will pay the $150 you lost from the Mvp bet. You said the finals and game 1 is over.

Yea we can't have this on NT. I mean I guess we can but, I bet this cat on ROY, $100 bucks, he won, I lost, my PayPal was $100 light as soon as he asked me about it. That's just me though.

So your posting MJ memes talking about how he didn't need help but you are sitting here talking team ball beats ISO ball. You don't see a slight contradiction in your posts? At least its your own thought though, that's much better than those damn memes.
You miss the point..Paxson,Kerr all made shots for the bulls..I was replying to people saying when LBJ loses he doesn't have help..really he practically is the coach and gm...

i mean if there's no kyrie going forward, you can't discredit the warriors. they are the best offensive team and the best defensive team in the NBA and had 67 wins. if bron even keeps them close it would be ridiculous. if the cavs win (which I don't think is out of the realm of possibilities)... it's hard to not at least consider lebron > jordan 
roll.gif

If Cavs magically pull this out lebron can never be questioned again and Warriors have the greatest choke in NBA history.

dudes who thought lebron could win 1v5 backtracking after their hero took 38 shots and still lost 
laugh.gif

Who was the guy looking for action before the game? Trying to get those Cavs believers to bet with him.

Now that they are 1 game down, I will take Cavs. You want to talk, PM me my dude.

Last edited:
quick stat check

lebron was 1-4 in OT with 2 turnovers

rest of the team was 0-4 with 1 turnover 

Who was the guy looking for action before the game? Trying to get those Cavs believers to bet with him.

Now that they are 1 game down, I will take Cavs. You want to talk, PM me my dude.
lol why wouldn't they bet with a book...instead of a guy on niketalk....

It's a little more fun to bet with cats you converse with on the daily, I suppose you'd be safer with the books as I've heard most people here don't pay up..
You can't talk s word to the Books though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom