• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cavs magically pull this out lebron can never be questioned again and Warriors have the greatest choke in NBA history.

Now it's magic?

You said Cavs was gonna win though.

I never made a prediction. I always knew it was a hope but having the best player in the game right now is not a bad thing. I'm not making excuses. Warriors are better and proved it tonight. I'm saying that if Lebron takes over this series and wins it's one of the greatest victories in sports history and if warriors lose its the ultimate choke. Even Jordan's worst teams weren't statistically third worst in NBA finals history. If lebron loses this time he loses. I can be a man and accept that.

sorry for no thread update been such a bad day smh
Please Update The title stating that losing the mvp bet awwsome states he will pay the $150 whenever he feels like which probably means he's never going to do it. I have only asked him once before tonight when he was going to pay and he stated finals. I asked tonight and his answer changed to whenever he feels like. Smfh

Last edited:
here's the thing, by saying the words that 'it's still possible cleveland wins, that the cavs can magically pull this out, if bron keeps em close, etc.' That is also saying that this team is good enough to hang with the warriors. By saying that, you disable all potential excuses. You had to take the excuses into account before the statements were made. Now if the warriors sweet, then me and the mob are well within our right to unleash a rain of slander unseen in the 21st century. As soon as you say they're fine, they're fine, so if they lose its because they suck, not because they're missing love and kyrie.

you're better off just saying 'dang, the team is in bad shape, idk bro, i'll just see what happens'

instead of

'pfffft this is nothing. bron will just pick up kyries load and drop 70 next game nbd. jr will have 9-3s, new career high, and shump and TT will ball. Cavs in 5'

Last edited:
Has anyone ever payed off a money bet on here? I see the avy and sign bets all the time carried out but y'all be sus when it comes to giving up the moolah.

Fam I didn't want to put you on blast but can you check your inbox lol

I don't care if you "put me on blast" or not. :lol:
Well since you don't care, when do you think will pay the $150 you lost from the Mvp bet. You said the finals and game 1 is over.

Yea we can't have this on NT. I mean I guess we can but, I bet this cat on ROY, $100 bucks, he won, I lost, my PayPal was $100 light as soon as he asked me about it. That's just me though.
After reading this, this incident makes me even more heated. Idk what's dude problem with manning up and paying or stating a date he can or just straight up say he's not.

Why is their always a great title/prize when he wins but if he loses its *shrug* o well and excuses. If he loses it will be one of the greatest superstars losing on the big stage again and officially taking his name out of the goat argument. "Of he wins it would be the greatest win in history, he would be > mj. If he loses he just loses, theirs always next year"

Please Update The title stating that losing the mvp bet awwsome states he will pay the $150 whenever he feels like which probably means he's never going to do it. I have only asked him once before tonight when he was going to pay and he stated finals. I asked tonight and his answer changed to whenever he feels like. Smfh

You ain't put no money up so it wasn't even a real bet and yea, you'll get it whenever I feel.

"Put me on blast" all you want.

Last edited:
here's the thing, but saying the words that 'it's still possible cleveland wins, the the cavs magiclly pull this out, if bron keeps em close, etc. That is also saying that this team is good enough to hang with the warriors. By saying that, you disable all potential excuses. You had to take the excuses into account before the statements were made. Now if the warriors sweet, then me and the mob are well within our right to unleash a rain of slander unseen in the 21st century. As soon as you say they're fine, they're fine, so if they lose its because they suck, not because they're missing love and kyrie.

you're better off just saying 'dang, the team is in bad shape, idk bro, i'll just see what happens' instead of 'pfffft this is nothing. bron will just pick up kyries load and drop 70 next game nbd. jr will have 9-3s, new career high, and shump and TT will ball. Cavs in 5'

Never did I say "this is nothing" and that Lebron is gonna drop 70 and anyone who likes sports is always gonna take slander because that's what we do. So no worries. Life moves forward.

This is legacy defining for lebron. I don't see him losing this still. A lot of conclusion jumping after game 1, typical NT

Has anyone ever payed off a money bet on here? I see the avy and sign bets all the time carried out but y'all be sus when it comes to giving up the moolah.
i paid a 10 dollar bet once 

i have also received a 5 dollar bet once 

Why is their always a great title/prize when he wins but if he loses its *shrug* o well and excuses. If he loses it will be one of the greatest superstars losing on the big stage again and officially taking his name out of the goat argument. "Of he wins it would be the greatest win in history, he would be > mj. If he loses he just loses, theirs always next year"

you got it backwards. its bigger if he loses not wins. if he wins, thread will expand 4 pages. if he loses tho...bruh...NT would need a new server. its way more fun when he loses. his wins are boring.

You ain't put no money up so it wasn't even a real bet and yea, you'll get it whenever I feel.

"Put me on blast" all you want.
Lol you a sucka

Just say you have no intentions of paying up

Last edited:
If I may speak for other people:

This year it's probably because he's not supposed to win.  The #3 option is gone and now the #2 option is in question; so if he pulls this off under these circumstances, it would be legendary.

it wasn't a great achievement when he won with miami because they were supposed to win. when they lost it was huge. 

the reverse is happening here. it would be a great achievement if he won with this team. alternatively, if they lost, it wouldn't be as big of an upset and blow his legacy as the dallas loss and a little bit less so the spurs loss. 

its weird, people say things like "hes top 2 all time" because they actually think he's good enough to win with this current banged up cavs roster

but when he loses and proves that he's not good enough then they just ignore it and come back with the same misguided opinion next year 

we need screen caps 
nerd.gif

Still think GSW wins this in 5..Cavs probably win 1 game at home and thats it. Cavs have no bench :x ...I think they got outscored 34-9. I don't think Kyrie makes that much of a difference to be honest, but it sucks to see him hurt tho. JR is going to have to step it up and he's just to inconsistent and way too streaky, who knows which JR is gonna show up. If Delly is going to have to start some games it might get ugly out there...He's going to struggle against Curry, Livingston and even Barbosa to be honest.

I don't think the Cavs had much of a chance coming in. They had a banged up Kyrie, no Love, no depth, and of course no Wade, no Bosh, no Ray...jk :lol:

The Warriors are just a very well balanced team that is going to be too much for the Cavs to handle the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom