• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the guy looking for action before the game? Trying to get those Cavs believers to bet with him.

Now that they are 1 game down, I will take Cavs. You want to talk, PM me my dude.

Wait, are you serious?

Was that you?
Yea, I'm serious, just give me the odds, whatever those are tomorrow.
I will take the Cavs to win it all.
And so we're clear, it's not really possible to put up money up front, BUT, that doesn't mean this isn't a real bet.

bron already said he's never the underdog. by that level of arrogance he thinks he can beat the dubs with whoever. we're gonna test that theory real soon.

if you aren't the underdog, you're the favorite. There's only two titles papi

Last edited:
Nah I'm saying we slander son but people outside of our nt world will brush it off just like dude said "if he loses he loses". Like his resume isn't getting stamped, like bro if he loses he would be 2-6... If he never went to another finals he'd be 2-6. If he wins it would be one of the best stories and if he loses it would be one of the worse, he would be known as a loser and every time his name comes up in that argument people will bring it up. So it matters both ways, he better buy Jr a rello and some rose to wake him up.

its weird, people say things like "hes top 2 all time" because they actually think he's good enough to win with this current banged up cavs roster

but when he loses and proves that he's not good enough then they just ignore it and come back with the same misguided opinion next year 
it isn't even an overreaction. 5 straight nba finals, two rings, hands down best nba player for the last 10 years... just appreciate that we get to watch the guy. i'm sure in 20 years, this won't be much a controversy to say he is #1 or #2 all time. 

Was that you?
Yea, I'm serious, just give me the odds, whatever those are tomorrow.
I will take the Cavs to win it all.
And so we're clear, it's not really possible to put up money up front, BUT, that doesn't mean this isn't a real bet.
tomorrow, if kyries out, it's going to balloon into something like risking 370 to win 100 for warriors backers 

Nah I'm saying we slander son but people outside of our nt world will brush it off just like dude said "if he loses he loses". Like his resume isn't getting stamped, like bro if he loses he would be 2-6... If he never went to another finals he'd be 2-6. If he wins it would be one of the best stories and if he loses it would be one of the worse, he would be known as a loser and every time his name comes up in that argument people will bring it up. So it matters both ways, he better buy Jr a rello and some rose to wake him up.

Technically he'd be 2-4

A loss in the finals is a loss I don't wanna hear none of the excuses. That being said its only game one, the injury bug is out so its not over never know what can happen.

its weird, people say things like "hes top 2 all time" because they actually think he's good enough to win with this current banged up cavs roster

but when he loses and proves that he's not good enough then they just ignore it and come back with the same misguided opinion next year 
it isn't even an overreaction. 5 straight nba finals, two rings, hands down best nba player for the last 10 years... just appreciate that we get to watch the guy. i'm sure in 20 years, this won't be much a controversy to say he is #1 or #2 all time. 
2 rings is chump change when talking about top 10 all time guys

everyone on that list has 2 rings and over half of them have more than double 

going to 5 straight finals doesnt mean anything, its about winning the whole thing 

Much better. 

Technically he'd be 2-4
he means went to 6 finals won twice 

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
[thread="627574"]Quote:[/thread]

wait...what??? he's been the best player in the L since 05???? please find the nearest flight of stairs and fall down them.

Technically he'd be 2-4

2 and 4

2 of 6

This is legacy defining for lebron. I don't see him losing this still. A lot of conclusion jumping after game 1, typical NT

Explain to me bro, why you believe the cavs will win? Kyrie is mangled, supporting cast is really bad, Warriors are deeper, every person who watches ball knows the odds are stacked against the Cavs

As for Lebron's legacy, in my eyes he's a top 10 player, not the best winner but a legendary talent, losing this kinda cements the fact that he needed another all time great to win, but if he wins he's top 5

All those giving him praise are going to turn on him after he gets destroyed this time. The 5 straight finals will be replaced by the reality, he's taken advantage of a terrible conference and is literally a Ray Allen 3 from being Jerry West. 2-4 will be inescapable, and if he gets to 6 straight, nobody should care.

2 rings is chump change when talking about top 10 all time guys

everyone on that list has 2 rings and over half of them have more than double 

going to 5 straight finals doesnt mean anything, its about winning the whole thing 
5 straight finals means he's playing something like 100+ games per year for half a decade straight. the playoffs give you one night on one night off. lebron will defend all 5 positions while making his entire team better. say what you want. say horry is better than jordan and derek fisher is better than isaiah thomas. anyone with common sense and isn't biased about players of the past know bron is in the convo with jordan only. 

The only way the cabs will win this series is if delay takes out Steph's ankles.

thank god lebron won 2 championships

if he didnt have any dudes would be in here talking about lebron is the goat because of his amazing PER 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom