• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 straight finals means he's playing something like 100+ games per year for half a decade straight. the playoffs give you one night on one night off. lebron will defend all 5 positions while making his entire team better. say what you want. say horry is better than jordan and derek fisher is better than isaiah thomas. anyone with common sense and isn't biased about players of the past know bron is in the convo with jordan only. 

Xtalebron alt get all the way outta here.

thank god lebron won 2 championships

if he didnt have any dudes would be in here talking about lebron is the goat because of his amazing PER 
sick.gif
Kobe >>>> LeBron
please take all kobe talk to the non playoff thread plz

thx

2 rings is chump change when talking about top 10 all time guys

everyone on that list has 2 rings and over half of them have more than double 

going to 5 straight finals doesnt mean anything, its about winning the whole thing 
5 straight finals means he's playing something like 100+ games per year for half a decade straight. the playoffs give you one night on one night off. lebron will defend all 5 positions while making his entire team better. say what you want. say horry is better than jordan and derek fisher is better than isaiah thomas. anyone with common sense and isn't biased about players of the past know bron is in the convo with jordan only. 

bron doesnt actually defend the 4 or 5.

This is legacy defining for lebron. I don't see him losing this still. A lot of conclusion jumping after game 1, typical NT

Explain to me bro, why you believe the cavs will win? Kyrie is mangled, supporting cast is really bad, Warriors are deeper, every person who watches ball knows the odds are stacked against the Cavs

As for Lebron's legacy, in my eyes he's a top 10 player, not the best winner but a legendary talent, losing this kinda cements the fact that he needed another all time great to win, but if he wins he's top 5

Everybody needed another all time great to win.

going to 5 straight finals doesnt mean anything, its about winning the whole thing 
and judging by what curry did to him, he cant guard the 1 either 

[thread="627574"]Quote:[/thread]

its weird, people say things like "hes top 2 all time" because they actually think he's good enough to win with this current banged up cavs roster

but when he loses and proves that he's not good enough then they just ignore it and come back with the same misguided opinion next year 

it isn't even an overreaction. 5 straight nba finals, two rings, hands down best nba player for the last 10 years... just appreciate that we get to watch the guy. i'm sure in 20 years, this won't be much a controversy to say he is #1 or #2 all time. 

Kobe's 3 straight trips to the finals in the west > Lebron's 5 straight in the east

Kobe faced teams like the thunder in the first round, Lebron faced sub .500 teams in the first round

Think about it

This is legacy defining for lebron. I don't see him losing this still. A lot of conclusion jumping after game 1, typical NT

Explain to me bro, why you believe the cavs will win? Kyrie is mangled, supporting cast is really bad, Warriors are deeper, every person who watches ball knows the odds are stacked against the Cavs

As for Lebron's legacy, in my eyes he's a top 10 player, not the best winner but a legendary talent, losing this kinda cements the fact that he needed another all time great to win, but if he wins he's top 5

Who on the Pistons is an all time great? Please let me know

The team who beat the Lakers in the finals

Last edited:
Welp, the Puffy vs Suge beef came full circle.
West > East comes up every day, no matter what. :rofl:

he definitely can't guard top tier pg's. any of them. so can he guard 2's? maybe klay. he can't guard harden. harden would mix him continuously. the SF is foot, but kd would probs still give buckets. he'd be food for the 4 and 5. Bron an overrated defender. Always has been.

Kobe's 3 straight trips to the finals in the west > Lebron's 5 straight in the east

Kobe faced teams like the thunder in the first round, Lebron faced sub .500 teams in the first round

Think about it
the thunder were a young *** team then. denver and utah and the ron artest/yao ming rockets were never juggernauts... the west wasn't like it was tthe last two years. 

Jerry West won 1 title in 9 tries and is nowhere in the goat conversation..if LBJ loses another he's at goat status..[emoji]128533[/emoji]

Who on the Pistons is an all time great? Please let me know

The team who beat the Lakers in the finals

Zeke g.

he definitely can't guard top tier pg's. any of them. so can he guard 2's? maybe klay. he can't guard harden. harden would mix him continuously. the SF is foot, but kd would probs still give buckets. he'd be food for the 4 and 5. Bron an overrated defender. Always has been.
didn't he lock down mvp rose? 

Think about it
the thunder were a young team then. denver and utah and the ron artest/yao ming rockets were never juggernauts... the west wasn't like it was tthe last two years. 

it was the same young okc team that bron stans brag about beating though..

Last edited by a moderator:

On ball defender no doubt. Off ball one of the best we've seen. Track down blocks incredible and shoots the gaps for steals great.

Kobe will be brought up in any & every basketball conversation on NT.

"Damn, LeBron had 41-10-14 tonight"

"Well Kobe scored 81 once so Kobe > Bron"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom