• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope curry gets injured so both kyrie and curry are out then it will be fair for lebby

Also kerr needs to take a quick fighter pilot course to be evenly matched with blatt

Last edited:
Bron is gonna lose this series. I'm a fan of Bron. As a fan I'm use to people diminishing anything he accomplished. To be honest I didn't think he would make it this far. I thought next year would be the year. I almost wish they lost in ECF. If he loses this year he's the brunt of jokes. Thats life for ya..

the thunder were a young team then. denver and utah and the ron artest/yao ming rockets were never juggernauts... the west wasn't like it was tthe last two years. 

West has 8, 6, and 8-50 win teams in 08,09,10 though

Last edited by a moderator:
he definitely can't guard top tier pg's. any of them. so can he guard 2's? maybe klay. he can't guard harden. harden would mix him continuously. the SF is foot, but kd would probs still give buckets. he'd be food for the 4 and 5. Bron an overrated defender. Always has been.
didn't he lock down mvp rose? 

yeah, bron locked down 22 yr old d.rose. I mean he averaged 24-7-6 though. shrugs.

Bron is gonna lose this series. I'm a fan of Bron. As a fan I'm use to people diminishing anything he accomplished. To be honest I didn't think he would make it this far. I thought next year would be the year. I almost wish they lost in ECF. If he loses this year he's the brunt of jokes. Thats life for ya..
Cavs' fans. 
smokin.gif

Kobe will be brought up in any & every basketball conversation on NT.

"Damn, LeBron had 41-10-14 tonight"

"Well Kobe scored 81 once so Kobe > Bron"
Lowkey I'm seeing people kill him over his shot selections. 44 points, 37 shots. That's Kobe like numbers to me.

my favorite is when people say lebron can guard 5s because he switches on roy hibbert once in a while

no one was talking about lebron being able to guard 5s when he was facing celtics KG and orlando dwight 

he definitely can't guard top tier pg's. any of them. so can he guard 2's? maybe klay. he can't guard harden. harden would mix him continuously. the SF is foot, but kd would probs still give buckets. he'd be food for the 4 and 5. Bron an overrated defender. Always has been.
yeah, bron locked down 22 yr old d.rose. I mean he averaged 24-7-6 though. shrugs.
What did Rose average when Bron guarded him?

2 rings is chump change when talking about top 10 all time guys

everyone on that list has 2 rings and over half of them have more than double 

going to 5 straight finals doesnt mean anything, its about winning the whole thing 
5 straight finals means he's playing something like 100+ games per year for half a decade straight. the playoffs give you one night on one night off. lebron will defend all 5 positions while making his entire team better. say what you want. say horry is better than jordan and derek fisher is better than isaiah thomas. anyone with common sense and isn't biased about players of the past know bron is in the convo with jordan only. 

bron doesnt actually defend the 4 or 5.
and judging by what curry did to him, he cant guard the 1 either 

On ball defender no doubt. Off ball one of the best we've seen. Track down blocks incredible and shoots the gaps for steals great.

for sure, him and dwade man. some of the dopest passing lane defenders I've ever seen. The gamble usually paid off.

Its sad but its true, as much as people wanna, hype up 5 straight finals trips, being 2-5 and potentially 2-6 is damning and legacy definjng

Who on the Pistons is an all time great? Please let me know

The team who beat the Lakers in the finals

I think he meant to win consistently

I doubt that

Yes you're right. Pistons that year did not have two all time greats. A bunch of good all stars. But the all time greats that won consistently needed other all time greats or future hall of famers to get multiple rings in a short period of time.

how many games did bron guard him? they played 5 games, lost the last 4. in those 4 he averaged 23-6-5 and 5 TO's.

everyone remembered what happened when bron put the clamps down on rose. sure you can say it isn't impressive that lebron fights rebs away from noah and then defends mvp rose...but that's just what he's doing on defense. he locked up KD on in the finals too. defense is just an underrated aspect of his legacy. the guy plays 100 games a year for 5 years straight. throw in two olympics too. he's done enough. 

Last edited:

how many games did bron guard him? they played 5 games, lost the last 4. in those 4 he averaged 23-6-5 and 5 TO's.
Was he guarding him all game?  I honestly don't remember.

Cavs' fans. :smokin
This ish happend too soon. I didn't think he would make it in the Finals in one year. Why are so many Heat fans hating on Bron. He did help you guys in attaining two rings. That guy played some extraordinary ball for you guys.

everyone remembered what happened when bron put the clamps down on rose. sure you can say it isn't impressive that lebron fights rebs away from noah and then defends mvp rose...but that's just what he's doing on defense. he locked up KD on in the finals too. defense is just an underrated aspect of his legacy  
I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom