Not open for further replies.

37 year old regular season kobe numbers 
pimp.gif

nba finals lebron 
pimp.gif
homie did it during his prime too
find me an nba finals game where kobe took 38 shots

i'll wait 

Honestly tho Lebron is already an all time great, the east being a cake walk hurt his legacy, in my eyes thats what has his finals record as is

How many years in the last 15 have people said, whoever comes out the west is winning?

finally, i'm only harping on lebron's defense cause i put a boatload of money on okc then (hated the heat) and watched lebron demolish kd. it's like everyone felt kd should start lifting because of the way lebron man handled him. i watched lebron lock down rose too. it was absurd basketball. that's 400 nba games ago. 

and yeah wade's defense was super underrated too. wade blocks shots too. 

What did Rose average when Bron guarded him?
everyone remembered what happened when bron put the clamps down on rose. sure you can say it isn't impressive that lebron fights rebs away from noah and then defends mvp rose...but that's just what he's doing on defense. he locked up KD on in the finals too. defense is just an underrated aspect of his legacy. the guy plays 100 games a year for 5 years straight. throw in two olympics too. he's done enough. 

He guarded kids b. 22 yr rose. 23 yr old kd. son couldn't stop grown kawhi or boris diaw last summer.

he definitely can't guard top tier pg's. any of them. so can he guard 2's? maybe klay. he can't guard harden. harden would mix him continuously. the SF is foot, but kd would probs still give buckets. he'd be food for the 4 and 5. Bron an overrated defender. Always has been.
didn't he lock down mvp rose? 

yeah, bron locked down 22 yr old d.rose. I mean he averaged 24-7-6 though. shrugs.

how many games did bron guard him? they played 5 games, lost the last 4. in those 4 he averaged 23-6-5 and 5 TO's.

Was he guarding him all game?  I honestly don't remember.

The most I remember was bron locking him at the end of games, game 5 for sure dude couldnt even get a shot off lol. but the series seemed pretty competitive, heat were just so good they won regardless of if they fuged plays or made mistakes.

Honestly tho Lebron is already an all time great, the east being a cake walk hurt his legacy, in my eyes thats what has his finals record as is

How many years in the last 15 have people said, whoever comes out the west is winning?
exactly, since duncan and robinson beat the knicks (it wasn't close)... the west was a powerhouse until the pistons (1-2 years) and then lebron showed up 

everyone remembered what happened when bron put the clamps down on rose. sure you can say it isn't impressive that lebron fights rebs away from noah and then defends mvp rose...but that's just what he's doing on defense. he locked up KD on in the finals too. defense is just an underrated aspect of his legacy  
I agree

Locked up KD? :rofl: yall are stanning too hard

KD and Westbrook ate those finals, just Harden choked like he occasionally does now

Lebron has great defense but yall overrate it way too much

everyone remembered what happened when bron put the clamps down on rose. sure you can say it isn't impressive that lebron fights rebs away from noah and then defends mvp rose...but that's just what he's doing on defense. he locked up KD on in the finals too. defense is just an underrated aspect of his legacy. the guy plays 100 games a year for 5 years straight. throw in two olympics too. he's done enough. 
He guarded kids b. 22 yr rose. 23 yr old kd. son couldn't stop grown kawhi or boris diaw last summer.

he definitely can't guard top tier pg's. any of them. so can he guard 2's? maybe klay. he can't guard harden. harden would mix him continuously. the SF is foot, but kd would probs still give buckets. he'd be food for the 4 and 5. Bron an overrated defender. Always has been.
didn't he lock down mvp rose? 

yeah, bron locked down 22 yr old d.rose. I mean he averaged 24-7-6 though. shrugs.

how many games did bron guard him? they played 5 games, lost the last 4. in those 4 he averaged 23-6-5 and 5 TO's.
Was he guarding him all game?  I honestly don't remember.

The most I remember was bron locking him at the end of games, game 5 for sure dude couldnt even get a shot off lol. but the series seemed pretty competitive, heat were just so good they won regardless of if they fuged plays or made mistakes.
That was a great series.  All games were close and decided in the 4th besides game one, if I recall correctly.  

Only person who has locked up KD in a Playoff game is Mr 1st Team Aww Defense aka Playoff Tony Allen.

Last edited:
Locked up KD?
roll.gif
yall are stanning too hard

KD and Westbrook ate those finals, just Harden choked like he occasionally does now

Lebron has great defense but yall overrate it way too much
dude he had kd in foul trouble every single game. miami v. okc finals was a bigger mismatch than cavs w/o kyrie v. gsw

Last edited:
Foul trouble is locking him up?

KD averaged 30 points a game on 54% shooting
sick.gif
but watching the series, did you ever think kd would look that bad or okc would look that bad after blowing out the spurs, mavs, and whoever else they played? lebron played defense and offense. 

"After going 0-for-5 from the floor with a turnover when guarded by LeBron James in Game 4, Derrick Rose struggled against him once again Thursday, going 1-for-10 with two turnovers in Game 5. Rose shot 6.3 percent from the floor in the series when defended by James, lowest among any player that defended him on five or more plays."

-May 2012

but watching the series, did you ever think kd would look that bad or okc would look that bad after blowing out the spurs, mavs, and whoever else they played? lebron played defense and offense. 

Every game was close except game 1 and game 5. The hell you talking about. Harden went ghost.

KD averaged 30 points a game on 54% shooting :x
In certain moments of the game when KD needed to step up Bron was D'ing him up tough. I like KD but after that series mad folks was telling him to bulk up. He yet to recover since that series..

Every game was close except game 1 and game 5. The hell you talking about. Harden went ghost.

game one was close. game 2 was too and okc shouldve won but bron didnt get called on kd's last shot. foul reffing that series for sure.

KD averaged 30 points a game on 54% shooting :x
In certain moments of the game when KD needed to step up Bron was D'ing him up tough. I like KD but after that series mad folks was telling him to bulk up. He yet to recover since that series..

Bro the whole series, Lebron couldnt guard KD

You may need to rewatch those finals, missed calls and a couple more bounces that series goes 7

Lil B's curse tho

Last edited:
game been over for a few hours & we've moved like 20 pages :lol:

the next 3 games should be fun

Only person who has locked up KD in a Playoff game is Mr 1st Team Aww Defense aka Playoff Tony Allen.

he still averaged like 35 lmaoo

He's the second best player in the L, he's getting his regardless. I don't think it was 35 he averaged. I think all, I mean all his numbers were down and despite OKC being healthy and much better team, TA's comtainment of him is the closest thing to him EVER, being "locked up", and it almost cost OKC the series and had the Local Newspapers calling him "Mr Unreliable"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom