• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
game one was close. game 2 was too and okc shouldve won but bron didnt get called on kd's last shot. foul reffing that series for sure.

Game 1 and 5 were the only dbl-digit wins in the series, 4,6,6 were the other margins of victory.

Bro the whole series, Lebron couldnt guard KD

You may need to rewatch those finals, missed calls and a couple more bounces that series goes 7
I re watched it. He got a ring in the end.

Lebron stan #1 go to bed your gonna have a long time defending him the rest of the series your gonna need your rest

Bro the whole series, Lebron couldnt guard KD

You may need to rewatch those finals, missed calls and a couple more bounces that series goes 7
lebron couldn't guard kd or shane battier couldn't? 

Battier played the 4 you need to rewatch that series

Scoring more points doesn't always equate to playing better.

Case and point Lebron tonight. But you sure aren't locking anyone up when they are getting 30 on 55% shooting. He won fine, don't try and give him all the extra.

Locked up KD?
roll.gif
yall are stanning too hard

KD and Westbrook ate those finals, just Harden choked like he occasionally does now

Lebron has great defense but yall overrate it way too much
dude he had kd in foul trouble every single game 
Foul trouble is locking him up?

KD averaged 30 points a game on 54% shooting
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

goodnight love all you guys, even the lebrons stans, lets try to have more rational and sound convos tommorow

"So yeah, everything starts with that remarkable body. If you were creating a basketball player in a science lab, you would create the guy we just watched these past five weeks. When was the last time an NBA player made you say, “Come on, that’s not fair”? Maybe Shaq during those three Finals when he kept overpowering the Pacers, Sixers and Nets? That’s how LeBron made Celtics fans feel during Game 6’s cold-blooded scoring barrage, and that’s how he made Oklahoma City fans feel during those last two Finals games. LeBron mastered their defense the same way Tom Brady would solve a nickel zone. Everything slowed down for him, and even better, you could see it slowing down for him. The court turned into his personal chess board. Throw in his superhuman athletic gifts and it almost didn’t seem fair.

In Game 4, Miami planted him on the low post and LeBron went Larry Bird 2.0 on us. (For the record, there was never supposed to be a Larry Bird 2.0. We discontinued that model in 1992 and assumed it would never be seen again, much less in an even more devastating form. So … yeah.) In Game 5, he mixed that same low-post game with Dirk Nowitzki’s high-post isolation game that worked so well in the 2011 playoffs, going Dirk 2.0 by adding a slash-and-kick component. Of his 13 Game 5 assists, eight resulted in 3s. Throw in his 26 points and LeBron was directly responsible for 60  points last night.

You know what was really scary? I didn’t even think he played that well.Game 6 against Boston? A-plus. The first three quarters of Game 4 against Oklahoma City? A-plus-plus. Last night? B-plus … even though he finished with a 26-11-13 in a blowout victory. Something that wasn’t totally reflected in the box score other than Miami’s made 3s (14 in all): LeBron’s brilliance lifted everyone else along with him." http://grantland.com/features/lebron-makes-leleap/

simmons is probably going to get hated on for being a "nut hugger" or media personality but he is always pretty on point and generally unbiased. even when he writes about the celtics. sorry the stuff on his defense is in the article, i didn't copy and paste the whole thing

lebron defended KD that made KD need to reevaluate his game. 

Last edited:
Case and point Lebron tonight. But you sure aren't locking anyone up when they are getting 30 on 55% shooting. He won fine, don't try and give him all the extra.
Tonight he played like he wanted to win. I think he got winded towards the end. Team was cold outside of Kyrie,Mosgov. He had to play hero ball tonight to even have a chance.

Tonight he played like he wanted to win. I think he got winded towards the end. Team was cold outside of Kyrie,Mosgov. He had to play hero ball tonight to even have a chance.

He's been playing hero ball the entire playoffs. His usage has never been higher and his efficiency has never been lower in his playoff career. He had a week off and went through a joke of a conference why is he winded out there. You wanna be the coach and call iso plays all game, you better deliver when it counts.

Series would be so different with Love, Varejo healthy. I just heard on the radio Kyrie tore his mcl. Is this true?

for the reocrd, i don't think the series would be different at all if love and varejao played. 

kyrie's injury is big only cause he sort of came back and now he's gone again. if they just played without kyrie through the atlanta series and game 1, no difference. 

i don't even think kyrie missing makes that big of a difference. gsw was always going to be deeper than the cavs. 

this is coming from "stan"... you can't discredit gsw by saying love/varejao would have made a diff

"LeBron spent the last nine years juggling various identities — a little Jordan, a little Magic, a little ABA Doc, a little Pippen — never revealing that HE knew what he wanted to be. Even his position was amorphous. Was he a power forward? A small forward? An oversize point guard? What the hell was he? By the end of the 2012 Finals, we had our answer: He’s LeBron James. First of a kind. A power point guard who can create his own shot from the perimeter and the low post, a devastating passer who can’t be double-teamed, a superior athlete who attacks the rim whenever he wants, an unfathomably durable workhorse on both ends, someone who can defend all five positions (yes, five) at an elite level." - Simmons in 2012

played 300 games since then, won a title, lost a title, and is back in the finals with knicks castoffs playing a big role. i'm glad he's in people's "top 10 maybe top 5" 

Last edited:
Series would be so different with Love, Varejo healthy. I just heard on the radio Kyrie tore his mcl. Is this true?
I mean, if we're playing that game; if Varejao were healthy they probably don't get Moz, JR, and Shump.

Edit:  Well, they probably still get JR and Shump.

Last edited:
for the reocrd, i don't think the series would be different at all if love and varejao played. 

kyrie's injury is big only cause he sort of came back and now he's gone again. if they just played without kyrie through the atlanta series and game 1, no difference. 

i don't even think kyrie missing makes that big of a difference. gsw was always going to be deeper than the cavs. 

this is coming from "stan"... you can't discredit gsw by saying love/varejao would have made a diff
I respect your opinion. I just don't agree.

I respect your opinion. I just don't agree.
like the other guy said, mozgov and tt wouldn't have grown into who they are today. varajao has never been a real factor. 

i guess kevin love's three point shooting? not sure, no one knows for sure 

so KLove is saying he wants to return with the Cavs....why don't i believe him? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom