• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so KLove is saying he wants to return with the Cavs....why don't i believe him?
laugh.gif
k love was always going back to los angeles.

when it was iso-Bron there was 0 off ball movement. none.

makes it almost impossible to win when it's 1v5 & no passing lanes down the stretch

Right, but that was with a seemingly semi healthy Kyrie.  W/o him, possibly, who knows.

Cavs should have won tho; game is over if Bron drives on the final shot, most likely. 
meh nothing suggested (at least to me), that the hawks, bulls, and celtics were crap teams and the pelicans, grizz, and rockets were superior competition. 

i still think (and hope, as a general basketball fan) that it'll be a competitive 6 or 7 games. 

makes it almost impossible to win when it's 1v5 & no passing lanes down the stretch

There are plenty who said he could do it basically by himself. No Love or healthy Kyrie needed, all LeBrawn all the time.

This was their opportunity to make this a competitive series, GS should roll them from here in out.

There are plenty who said he could do it basically by himself. No Love or healthy Kyrie needed, all LeBrawn all the time.

This was their opportunity to make this a competitive series, GS should roll them from here in out.

GS should win in no more than 5, especially if Kyrie can't play. throw a double at LeBron & make JR, Shump, Delly, etc win the series.

Who are these "plenty" who said LeBron could beat GS all by himself?
i never said it but i still think it is possible. not all by himself, just without kyrie and love. 

basically smith and delladova and james jones would have to go spurs mode (or warriors mode...) from the 3 point line 

lol last think i'll say is all this lebron talk shouldn't overshadow how good the warriors and steph curry are. he does things that you can't do in a video game yet + along with kd, one of the most likable players since steve nash 

Last edited:
I think the plan is to let Lebron shoot and keep everybody else out of rhythm

If Lebron wants to post up all the time why don't the Warriors use Draymond on him?

I think Lebron is way less efficient in the post with Draynond guarding him

Last edited:
Kyrie played his heart out tho. Imagine if dude is healthy.. :smh:

Made the biggest defensive play this game too.

We really gonna use if Lebae had healthy teammates excuse if he loses this finals?

I'm already hearing it about why he don't have more titles.
Smh how many others can we say this about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom