• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We really gonna use if Lebae had healthy teammates excuse if he loses this finals?

I'm already hearing it about why he don't have more titles.
Smh how many others can we say this about.
stans want it both ways. you know how it is

I love how during the game none of the usual suspects were talkin about how "bad" the Cavs are since they were leading for a majority of the game.
Then after GS wins you get all this tough talk like that was game 3 and the Cavs are down 0-3.

It was one game. A really great start to the Finals
Both teams had their chance to win in regulation and in OT GS hit shots and the Cavs didnt.
Yaw act like they dominated the Cavs.

pimp.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I love how during the game none of the usual suspects were talkin about how "bad" the Cavs are since they were leading for a majority of the game.
Then after GS wins you get all this tough talk like that was game 3 and the Cavs are down 0-3.

It was one game. A really great start to the Finals
Both teams had their chance to win in regulation and in OT GS hit shots and the Cavs didnt.
Yaw act like they dominated the Cavs.
Cavs weren't dominated which is the sad part. They should have stole that game but honestly Kerr is a better coach and GS is a better team. GS were awful in the 1st half but the adjustments that Steve Kerr makes are terrific, the man knows what it takes to win.

Last edited:
They werent awful in the first half they were awful in the 1st Quarter.
But I do agree that Kerr is the better coach.

In the first half they werent playing GS basketball and Kerr reminded them that they push the ball and get open shots and that is their identity.

They werent awful in the first half they were awful in the 1st Quarter.
But I do agree that Kerr is the better coach.

In the first half they werent playing GS basketball and Kerr reminded them that they push the ball and get open shots and that is their identity.

Are we talking about Kerr in comparison to Blatt or Lebron? :lol:

But all jokes aside, I hope the Cavs/Kyrie are smart going forward. Last thing you want to see is dude doing further damage to his body (like RG3) when he should be sitting. I don't think anyone can question Kyrie's will or fortitude, because he left it all on the floor last night.

Last edited:
We really gonna use if Lebae had healthy teammates excuse if he loses this finals?

I'm already hearing it about why he don't have more titles.
Smh how many others can we say this about.

When LeBron loses there's always a trail of excuses that follow

If Lebron scores 14 or 44, theres hate.

If he wins or loses, theres hate.

Support your team, dont hate on players who arent.

Cavs had a chance with Kyrie to win 2 games, but they'll have zero shot without him

Warriors played arguably their worst first quarter after an 8 day layoff with lots of unforced errors and turnovers, but their defense kept them in the game.They outscored the Cavs by 24 points after that first quarter once things settled down.

Lebron won't be able to do this by himself, Warriors depth is too much.

Series would be so different with Love

Cavs play better without him.

Last edited:
The Riley curry stuff is getting too much now. I don't give a damn if that's stephs child...let her live and stop parading her on TV and the Internet.

MJ would have hit that shot

Last edited:
LeBron played great

Sucks he is still going to get the blame for the L

I wished he would have drove on the last play of regulation but Iggy was playing great defense

Might be over if Kyrie is done

Props to the Warriors

Last edited:
The Kobe stans are talking bout Kobe again? Cmon guys can we actually talk about how bron went cold at the end or how chef curry was able to shake the early jitters and be great.

All I see are the "laker fans" yapping again

Please keep Lakers talk (including complaining about their fans and Kobe stans) to their season thread and/or offseason thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
Lets not forget Lebron won both of his championships after a 0-1 start.

The rest of the Cavs need to step up. Mozgov was going HARD in the paint.
Shump and JR were non-existent.

Lets not forget Lebron won both of his championships after a 0-1 start.

The rest of the Cavs need to step up. Mozgov was going HARD in the paint.
Shump and JR were non-existent.

Three times ain't happening man.

Lebro can't beat the dubs by himself. Jordan couldkdnt lead these cavs to victory

Last edited:
Great game. The only thing I question is Lebron's shot selection at the end. He should have attacked sooner or started from the mid post. Otherwise, he had a great game. OT? Exhaustion. I have never seen one guy dominate an offense like that in my life. If he plays this way in Cleveland, he's going to score 60. He will be at the line all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom