• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron played lights out, can't front on him. Want to see that every game this finals. He's been down 0-1 before.

The Cavs played great and had control of the most of the game. Just some whack shots that went in for GS at the end. I can see the cavs taking games 2, and 3, might lose 4, and win 5, and 6.
Bron dominated GS. just couldn't hold the lead.

Lebby couldn't adjust at the end. Too tired to make a smart decision and iggy locked him down.

Give credit to iggy for pushing him out to the wing. Bron couldn't make a pass BC rest of the team was standing due to ISO. I hate to say it but MJ and Kobe would've finessed that shot in.

Downfall of being the size of a football player

Series hasn't even started...

Cavs in 6...
pimp.gif

*Magic Johnson* If Kyrie is out, the cavs will have a tough time beating the warriors. *Magic Johnson*

Curious to see the adjustments the cavs make. Kyrie out gives lebron more ball time. His minutes this series are gonna be crazy but the cavs defense without kyrie is anything but shaky. Push GS and force anyone that isn't number 30 to punish you from outside the paint. Any warrior comes inside, you lay them out

Last edited:
Lebron looked like a beast yesterday. I see no problem with him taking that jumper to try and win it. He was making them.

The Cavs played great and had control of the most of the game. Just some whack shots that went in for GS at the end. I can see the cavs taking games 2, and 3, might lose 4, and win 5, and 6.
Bron dominated GS. just couldn't hold the lead.
gsw always makes "whack shots" that go in. it's part of their game. 

The Riley curry stuff is getting too much now. I don't give a damn if that's stephs child...let her live and stop parading her on TV and the Internet.

MJ would have hit that shot
I know you're joking but still, a contested 3 while falling out of bounds? MJ wouldn't even have taken that shot
laugh.gif
That's a Kobe shot, that he would've missed only for Metta Ron Pandalover to put it back and win
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom