Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This was my first and last time making a bet on here

It only took until November for him to realize he was gonna lose, so he disappeared and hasn't posted since. I wonder if he still posts on here with a different screen name.

roll.gif

mean.gif

Grimey

How do dudes walk around being cowards like that?
Srsly. No shame a** mfs

MJSaver was good in my book too 
frown.gif

Bron is just so damn infatuated with that step back 22 footer to win the game it's so damn frustrating to watch...
On point lolz.

I know LeBron gets a lot of slander, and trust me I find it very entertaining... No complaints.

But at the same time, you gotta be fair and admit for having to do most of the work himself LeBron was still 1 shot away from beating the best team in the league last night.

I know Vin Diesel said a win is a win, inch or a mile, but I mean... It was a pretty damn close game besides OT.

*Kanye shrug*

I feel sick now, I don't remember defending bron bron before
sick.gif
I enjoy slandering Bron more than anyone but it's infuriating to see him continually not drive the ball the majority of the time in end of game situations. Like nobody can stop you yet you still taking fadeaways with your broke shot. Why, bruh?
Kobe & Jordan are known for their game winning jumpshots and fadaways. LeBron wants his game winnings plays to be sexy and memorable, and not on the free throw line. 
I'm semi-srs
This. They still playin highlights of MJ and Kobe sinking jumpers ftw. Aint nobody showin that weak a** layup at the buzzer against the Pacers in last year's conference finals.
so bron waRshed then?
fixed

I mean LeBron has hit that jumper throughout his career in crunch time moments. The statistics are there, he's hit over 50% of them in game winning situations.

But I agree that he should drive. The thing is its gets real funky relying on the refs. Will they be allowed to hammer him and the refs swallow their whistle or not. That's what I would be afraid of. The whole narrative that you don't want the game to come down to a call or no call.

The difference lies in the fact that Paul Pierce is a better jumpshooter, not in the jumpshot thats being taken. 

I can't find much to complain about a guy taking a look that he generated and loves to take. I gotta trust a guy taking one of his favourite shots that he works on.

If we're going critisize the shot itself, we might as well start the James Harden slander bus right now cause its all he does.

Harden takes the step back A LOT yes, but you have to realize that 9/10 when he takes that shot he creates huge separation from the defender, which happens because he has so many set up moves prior to actually pulling the stepback. a few jab steps, a behind the back, a string of crossovers etc etc, Defenders are always on their heels against him so when he steps back their momentum is usually taking them out of the play. Bron doesnt do ANY of that

I mean LeBron has hit that jumper throughout his career in crunch time moments. The statistics are there, he's hit over 50% of them in game winning situations.

But I agree that he should drive. The thing is its gets real funky relying on the refs. Will they be allowed to hammer him and the refs swallow their whistle or not. That's what I would be afraid of. The whole narrative that you don't want the game to come down to a call or no call.
imagine if he passed. people would have crucified him. 

Should have let Kyrie have the ball if he knew that's what he was going to do from the start. Such a low% shot especially for someone who's struggled as much on the perimeter as he has. Even last night he went 8-22 from the free throw line out.

The difference lies in the fact that Paul Pierce is a better jumpshooter, not in the jumpshot thats being taken. 

I can't find much to complain about a guy taking a look that he generated and loves to take. I gotta trust a guy taking one of his favourite shots that he works on.

If we're going critisize the shot itself, we might as well start the James Harden slander bus right now cause its all he does.
Harden takes the step back A LOT yes, but you have to realize that 9/10 when he takes that shot he creates huge separation from the defender, which happens because he has so many set up moves prior to actually pulling the stepback. a few jab steps, a behind the back, a string of crossovers etc etc, Defenders are always on their heels against him so when he steps back their momentum is usually taking them out of the play. Bron doesnt do ANY of that
Agreed, Harden has a lot of moves to lead up into it, but LBJ TYPICALLY gets the space he wants to get that shot off also, last night he didnt get it, but he already had the thought in his mind of the shot he was going to take.

At the end of the day I cant be mad at him taking a shot that he loves and makes more often than not.

I don't think there's been an official announcement on Kyrie and initial tests were negative for ligament tears. But its not sounding too good for him.

imagine if he passed. people would have crucified him. 

Well, they already have. I vividly remember back in 07 I think against the Pistons, he drove and the entire defense collapsed on him in the lane so he kicked it out to Donyell Marshall at the baseline corner with no defenders in sight. He missed. James got crucified for being afraid when he made the correct play.

I don't see how some of yall still saying lebron is the best in the league. It's not even debatable they he was in 3rd place or below this season. He's the best because of how he played in 2013?

I have only been able to watch a small handful of warriors games this season so last night was a real treat. Maybe this has been discussed already, but they ran this one play with Curry, Thompson, and Green where I swear it was like a flying V from the mighty ducks. Curry handling the ball, Thompson fading to the 3 point line, and Green cutting to the rim. Green finished the play with a dunk on an assist from Curry.

Maybe I am easily amused but that play made me jump out of my seat. You don't see that type of chemistry/fluidity from the Cavs team.

I have only been able to watch a small handful of warriors games this season so last night was a real treat. Maybe this has been discussed already, but they ran this one play with Curry, Thompson, and Green where I swear it was like a flying V from the mighty ducks. Curry handling the ball, Thompson fading to the 3 point line, and Green cutting to the rim. Green finished the play with a dunk on an assist from Curry.

Maybe I am easily amused but that play made me jump out of my seat. You don't see that type of chemistry/fluidity from the Cavs team.

Look up "elevator screen warriors" and watch that play. Most amazing thing I've seen to get a shooter open. It's a thing of beauty

Look up "elevator screen warriors" and watch that play. Most amazing thing I've seen to get a shooter open. It's a thing of beauty
They ran an amended version of that play this post season in which it was a back screen resulting in a Draymond Green dunk.

Forgot which series exactly...

Gentry, man...

SMH at people complaining about the shot Bron took at the end of the game.  Its as if people have forgotten he does this all the time:

I wont ever forget this.  I was sitting 2 rows behind the Heat bench.  Was one of the coolest moments I ever witnessed live, in spite of it being at the expense of my squad.

They ran an amended version of that play this post season in which it was a back screen resulting in a Draymond Green dunk.

Forgot which series exactly...

Gentry, man...

Can't wait until he gets to the Pelicans, AD going to be putting up 30/10/5 looking like 2004 KG out there on steroids.

He's made a similar shot in GS twice, doesn't mean it's any less of a low% shot, this also is the finals not the regular season.

Last edited:

not this time!!! :pimp:
but seriously, i live with that shot and take my chances. if he drives and bull dozes he causes so much problems

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom