• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ska stop dropping too much knowledge so early lol.

Man up is right. In just a stubborn guy who protects MJs legacy to a fault lok

You only need one example to prove a statement wrong, man.

It's like the statement 'Every door is open.' To prove that statement is right, you would theoretically need to check every door in existence and see, if it's in fact, open, to see if the statement is right.

You're probably the type of person to keep checking all the doors after finding one closed door.

[quote name="instagram"]Man up is right. In just a stubborn guy who protects MJs legacy to a fault lok[/quote]I'm the same with Magic, Kidd, and at times Artest. :wow: We all have our guys.

Ska stop dropping too much knowledge so early lol.

Man up is right. In just a stubborn guy who protects MJs legacy to a fault lok
And you have some people who wanna protect Lebrons legacy...there's nothing wrong with that.

So Steph's reign as face of the league starts in about a week. Could we have a better representative and how soon will the hate follow?

And you have some people who wanna protect Lebrons legacy...there's nothing wrong with that.

There's a difference between protection and elevation, Bron stans do far too much of the latter.

Yeah curry would be an exception to the rule.. There are exceptions to every rule. .. Doesn't mean the rule doesn't still exist...

Last edited:
So Steph's reign as face of the league starts in about a week. Could we have a better representative and how soon will the hate follow?
The hate will come with the success. He will fail at one point in his career. The media will build you up, tear you down. NT will turn on him in heart beat thats for sure.

Steph will have detractors. Especially because he'll be pushed as the perfect family man, someone is gonna be waiting for him to slip up. Or when people become more vocal with the GOAT shooter talk. Just give it time, the fans always turn on you at some point.

Steph Curry is a very likeable dude, I don't see him getting that much amount of hate even if he wins.
Humble, don't play dirty etc, even little things like social media loving his daughter and his relationship helps his image too.
But he will be hated but not too much, it's part of being great

Last edited:
Yeah curry would be an exception to the rule.. There are exceptions to every rule. .. Doesn't mean the rule doesn't still exist...

Not to take away from Steph's greatness, but the reason he's going to become as exception to that rule is because the Warriors are balanced, deep and exceptional defensively. Steph is the guy that makes them go, but GSW is just a great team from top to bottom.

[quote name="instagram"]Man up is right. In just a stubborn guy who protects MJs legacy to a fault lok
I'm the same with Magic, Kidd, and at times Artest. :wow: We all have our guys.[/quote]Ron arrest slander should be ban worthy

Steph will have detractors. Especially because he'll be pushed as the perfect family man, someone is gonna be waiting for him to slip up. Or when people become more vocal with the GOAT shooter talk. Just give it time, the fans always turn on you at some point.

Yep...or once the comparisons start of Steph > _______

The league is about to be as fun as its ever been. I don't see any team repeating or making multiple finals runs for the next five years or so.

No, I agree with you.

The rule that championship teams are generally not built around point guards as your first option, remains intact, even if Dubs win.

Just saying that if Dubs win, the statement 'you can't win with a pg as your first option' would be wrong. Cuz it happened.

[quote name="Jay Won"]the hate wont follow if steph can stay clean off the court[/quote]There are things. We don't know what they are, but there are things.

Let him cheat, get some chick preggers.

Something. It's silly, but he'll get eaten alive for something. Just the way it is.

Maybe not 'eaten alive', but critics will arrive over whatever comes to light that is currently in darkness.

Last edited:
The league is about to be as fun as its ever been. I don't see any team repeating or making multiple finals runs for the next five years or so.

Been thinking this. Feel like we're going into an era like the 70s was, with a different team winning the title each year for a while.

I disagree unless when you said multiple, you meant consecutive final runs. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw Cavs or Warriors back in a couple of finals in the next 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom