• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We talking hate in general or hate from nt?

I'm still in shock how quickly nt turned on KD

Steph Curry is a very likeable dude, I don't see him getting that much amount of hate even if he wins.
Humble, don't play dirty etc, even little things like social media loving his daughter and his relationship helps his image too.
But he will be hated but not too much, it's part of being great

Idk how ppl think Steph is humble smh. Dude talks trash all game or does something after he makes a shot. He acts like a child when theyre winning and losing. Klay is the most humble dude on that team. He makes a 3 and goes right back down the court to play D. Honestly cannot stand Steph. Played all hurt PGs this post season...

[quote name="rck3sactown"][quote name="DarthSka"]Soooooo... :nerd:

*stirs coffee, looks around*[/quote]How do you take your coffee :nerd:[/quote]Totally depends.

With dessert? Just a little sugar. Sometimes just black.

With breakfast on a cold day? Either with cream and sugar, or powdered chocolate and a little creamer.

Breakfast on a hot day? I make it strong and add sugar, then a half dozen ice cubes stirred until the ice cubes are nearly gone, then a little creamer. And sometimes Kahlua. Or Bailey's. Or both.

Last edited:
Been thinking this. Feel like we're going into an era like the 70s was, with a different team winning the title each year for a while.

The spurs monopoly over the west may be over, okc wi be healthy next year but may lose kd and russ very soon, the clips were right at the cusp of a wcf but may lose their all nba center, LMA is going to leave portland for somewhere like san antonio or sonething, the warriors are going to be broken up by the cap soon, all the contenders in the west either havent been there before or face some sort of uncertainty.

Fun times for sure. Wide open.

I disagree unless when you said multiple, you meant consecutive final runs. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw Cavs or Warriors back in a couple of finals in the next 5 years.

Maybe in the east the cavs can but even the east is getting better fast.

The warriors are going to have to pay guys like draymond, harrison, very soon. Steph has the greatest contract in sports which is why the warriors roster is the way it is. That'll change soon too.

I like the fact Steph is confident. When your sinking threes from half court off the dribble with 3 defenders on you you should be celebrating when you score.

[quote name="Jay Won"][QUOTE name="Dat Dude Chris"]Idk how ppl think Steph is humble smh. Dude talks trash all game or does something after he makes a shot. He acts like a child when theyre winning and losing. Klay is the most humble dude on that team. He makes a 3 and goes right back down the court to play D. Honestly cannot stand Steph. Played all hurt PGs this post season...[/QUOTE]players cant play with arrogance now and still be humble?[/quote]Just as easily as one could have a steak and still be a vegetarian, sure.

A clean image won't save Curry if he does something that the public perceives to be wrong

Look at Derrick Rose and all the backlash he got from trying to make sure he comes back 100 percent.

A clean image won't save Curry if he does something that the public perceives to be wrong

Look at Derrick Rose and all the backlash he got from trying to make sure he comes back 100 percent.

I think that was more towards the Bulls FO than anything.

D Rose as an individual receives no slander from me irl

I think that was more towards the Bulls FO than anything.

D Rose as an individual receives no slander from me irl
All those "____ came back before D Rose" memes were directed towards the FO?

The people will find a reason. Look how many people perpetuate that "Tim Duncan is gay" rumor. Even though theres nothing wrong with dude loving who he wants to, dudes took a baseless rumor and ran with it for years.

There's a fine line between arrogance and confidence

In the heat of the game, a lot of players are going to straddle the line

Off the court, it's easier to see whether a player is confident or just arrogant

Derrick Rose slander was basically him being called soft lol. Dude stayed injured and it made ppl mad. In one way it was a diss but in another it was a compliment of how good a player he was. If he was a bum no one woulda cared that he stayed injured

[quote name="amel223"]There's a fine line between arrogance and confidence

In the heat of the game, a lot of players are going to straddle the line

Off the court, it's easier to see whether a player is confident or just arrogant[/quote]No, on the court matters, too. There's a reason not EVERYONE stands and admires their shot even though damn near everyone in the NBA is obviously confident.

"Confidence is knowing you have the ability; arrogance is making sure everyone else knows."
- David Robinson

I'm not saying on the court doesn't matter. I'm saying sometimes in the heat of the moment, it's hard to tell during a game if a player is being arrogant or just reflecting confidence. Steph and Rose don't strike me as arrogant players... but they have both done things on the court that could be perceived as arrogant. I'm saying sometimes it looks that way cuz it's easy to get caught up in the moment during a game, especially if it's high stakes or an electrically charged game

Last edited:
No, on the court matters, too. There's a reason not EVERYONE stands and admires their shot even though damn near everyone in the NBA is obviously confident.

"Confidence is knowing you have the ability; arrogance is making sure everyone else knows."
- David Robinson

Ok im glad I'm not the only one who notices stuff like that too :lol: Said stuff like this to ppl at my job and they thought I was crazy

[quote name="Jay Won"]let me guess kobe was humble when he scored 81 because he showed no emotion?[/quote]Are you guessing that because I'm talking about humility and I'm a Lakers fan?

Last edited:
How could you hate Stephen curry's shot selection? As a fan, I really don't care what shot he takes. He can take any shot he wants. He's Steph curry..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom