• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Bron and Pusha T still smashin the same snow bunny?
kobe what gif

bron gave his teammates apple watches. 
laugh.gif

Does anyone really think the NBA would be improved by being a nazi about travels that don't produce an advantage?

Go watch NCAA if that's what you want to see.

No, but I still find it amusing when someone gets away with something so blatant, LeBron or otherwise.

Teams can be "not ready" for the Finals after playing a full season.

True, it's Basketball, but saying team A/B won't get nervous of fold because they aren't ready for that yet, is real too.

Has nothing to do with romanticizing anything, it's life G, that's just the way it is. 
They why even play the games if they "aren't ready" 
laugh.gif

Srs question: How do you determine whether or not a player or team is "not ready"? 

GSW should just go home and forfeit the rest of the series until they are mentally and physically ready then.
Heck nah, I want to see a couple of more games. This isn't simulation. You gotta go trough it G.

Does anyone really think the NBA would be improved by being a nazi about travels that don't produce an advantage?

people would be twice as dubious if every travel was called, but u can't ignore some calls, Bron traveling while bringing the ball down is not one of them. Maybe if there is a defender around or it's a fast break but not in that case

U tried to be funny cuz I hushed u and ya mans up

No confrontation, its petty and I'm done

Continue on Mr Gram
i wasnt trying to be funny.

i mean every word that i focus on basketball. yall focus on the backpage tabloid story.

Do u 

You're right. We should just let players crip walk all the way to the 3 point line if they want to. Bron finna crab dribble his way to a ring.

They should call it every once in a while. That LeBron travel being called would have done more harm than good, it would have cuased an almost never ending ripple effect. But stuff like this.

WadeTravel.gif

Wouldnt have been mad if they called this.

They should call it every once in a while. That LeBron travel being called would have done more harm than good, it would have cuased an almost never ending ripple effect. But stuff like this.

WadeTravel.gif

Keep the goat outta yer demonstrations pls!

Thank you sir! 

WadeTravel.gif

The question is....do you think guys know they're traveling? Like, do you think mentally they want to see how much they can get away with? or completely oblivious?

Should've been called if it was noticed. A few go unnoticed every game so it's no big deal. But a travel causing a ripple effect?! How?

See yall in a few hours. Hope it's a good one. 

WadeTravel.gif

The question is....do you think guys know they're traveling? Like, do you think mentally they want to see how much they can get away with? or completely oblivious?
Things like that LeBron travel he may not notice, he's not concerned with dribbling cause he just wants to cross half court and then work the offense, that Wade play he had to have noticed. Son switched pivots two times, IDK that escapes you.

Wade def caught himself in that gif.

its the refs who we need to keep honest though

Should've been called if it was noticed. A few go unnoticed every game so it's no big deal. But a travel causing a ripple effect?! How?

See yall in a few hours. Hope it's a good one. 
If they called that travel it would have started the same conversation that we're having right now about travels that go uncalled that dont affect the game, but the conversation would be on a national level, it had the potential to go on forever. 

Cue the Perkins Travel gif

I say next season they crack down on the travel violation hard and other blatant no call violations

Would change the hole dynamics and outcome of the game

Bron would be a nonfactor bcuz he wouldnt know how to finish with only 2 steps allowed

Last edited:

WadeTravel.gif

I always catch myself when I travel. Get mad at myself and everything because it's such a stupid turnover.

These dudes do it for a living. There's no way they're not aware of the fact they just took way too many steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom