• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
thing is...how will dellavadova sustain his level of play too? he's never had to play a bunch of minutes. now he'll be expected to chase curry for 40+ minutes through multiple screens? He'll be drained too after a while. He won't be able to play with that level of intensity night after night with 1 day rest.

thing is...how will dellavadova sustain his level of play too? he's never had to play a bunch of minutes. now he'll be expected to chase curry for 40+ minutes through multiple screens? He'll be drained too after a while. He won't be able to play with that level of intensity night after night with 1 day rest.
so cleveland players the only ones who gon be tired?

Delly is only 24 and averaged like 20 minutes per game this year. They've hidden and rested him for this series alone. He's good to go for 48 mins every game if needed. :pimp:

Cavs defense combined with the pace they play at alone will prevent GSW from winning by double digits.

Combine their pace with fact that they have no answer for Lebron, and the fact that they are at home, (Which means someone i.e. James Jones, Iman, JR, Delly, someone) which should bold well with them making shots....

I have the cavs by 6 tonight.

so cleveland players the only ones who gon be tired?

no of course not, but gsw starters are conditioned to higher minutes that bench players. We see it all the time with guys that dont get many minutes, a major player goes down and they're expected to take over the bulk of the minutes. In the beginning it's fine but then it catches up with them. going from 20ish to 40+? yikes.

The curry love train is real and over crowded

Dudes wont crticize him until he has a scoreless game damn near.

The beard would be getting roasteddddd if he had a first 2 games like Steph jus had

Its ok ur allowed to call it like it is... hes not rdy

One thing that really sticks in my mind is from the bad boys 30/30 when Jordan went to the ECF the first time agaonst them and he basically said he just wasnt physically and mentally ready yet. I think thats where GS as a whole is. Another year of growth and development for steph and klay is gunna be scary. But their inexperience is the reason CLE is in this series and damn well might win

Lebron now: " I've got some extra motivation that I can't tell you guys about"

Lebron later: "Whoa, take it easy, why you media guys always instigating, gosh..."

Type of chatty patty ish that gets him so much dislike, just say you like the attention

Ol' Blues Clues...

Or maybe he and his wife are having another baby.

Ya'll the real chatty patties smh

Lebron now: " I've got some extra motivation that I can't tell you guys about"

Lebron later: "Whoa, take it easy, why you media guys always instigating, gosh..."

Type of chatty patty ish that gets him so much dislike, just say you like the attention

Ol' Blues Clues...

Only motivation that chump has is his "legacy" and "reputation" being on the line if he loses this finals

The curry love train is real and over crowded

Dudes wont crticize him until he has a scoreless game damn near.

The beard would be getting roasteddddd if he had a first 2 games like Steph jus had

Its ok ur allowed to call it like it is... hes not rdy

One thing that really sticks in my mind is from the bad boys 30/30 when Jordan went to the ECF the first time agaonst them and he basically said he just wasnt physically and mentally ready yet. I think thats where GS as a whole is. Another year of growth and development for steph and klay is gunna be scary. But their inexperience is the reason CLE is in this series and damn well might win

:rofl:

the Beard has a history of not showing up or underperforming in playoffs gameS, curry doesn't. Chef Curry :pimp:

bron stays shooting the club up. I know his accuracy going down. Gotta be shotgunning it now.

You dudes feed into every nonsense story and then complain about how much attention he gets, when you're the very people giving it to him, again why would you constantly talk about someone or something you claim you dislike?

Wild feminine.

You dudes feed into every nonsense story and then complain about how much attention he gets, when you're the very people giving it to him, again why would you constantly talk about someone or something you claim you dislike?

Wild feminine.
this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom