• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron

LL

312613_10150456662762573_67920382572_9930104_1506761765_n.jpg

Last edited:
Bron is a living legend. Gotta respect the greatness
act like you've been there for one. Maybe try nor being such a drama queen, number 2. 3, complaining after every call gets old. I had respect for kobe and mj after the fact. I don't see myself ever respecting him. But I guess he doesn't really care about a haters respect

best part about this loss is that GSW has a plan and strategy that they can take away from this. Run the p-n-r with DLee, and run triple screens. Curry found his rhythm. They can take the next one. and game 5.

6 figures isn't anything to brag about, unless it's 500,000 and over. Just saying

Not even in this, but that's nothing if you're in NY/LA :lol: damn near every other state is fair game.

Cavs hitting some miraculous shots with the Warriors getting frustrated. Looks like karma to me.

Last edited:
Official record:
Warriors- 1
Refs- 2
Cleveland: still a ****** place

Bron is a living legend. Gotta respect the greatness
act like you've been there for one. Maybe try nor being such a drama queen, number 2. 3, complaining after every call gets old. I had respect for kobe and mj after the fact. I don't see myself ever respecting him. But I guess he doesn't really care about a haters respect

Last edited:
lebron cant yell at delli like he did with rio, dude would snuff him with quickness

this dude d-wade using a highlighter and really breakin stats down :lol:

Last edited:
Dellys foot was out of bounds on that jump ball in the corner. It was out clearly on the post game interview replays.

best part about this loss is that GSW has a plan and strategy that they can take away from this. Run the p-n-r with DLee, and run triple screens. Curry found his rhythm. They can take the next one. and game 5.
This isn't going to work for an entire game though. Delly's defense and the cavs d as a whole is too good for this.

Have to say LeBron is earning my respect. Never seen this level of play from him before.

Not to say that he's carrying the team by himself or any nonsense. Cavs are playing amazing defensively and on the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom