sick.gif
Last to do it...

Mike in 93. It has to be...

Official record:
Warriors- 1
Refs- 2
Cleveland: still a ****** place

Bron is a living legend. Gotta respect the greatness
act like you've been there for one. Maybe try nor being such a drama queen, number 2. 3, complaining after every call gets old. I had respect for kobe and mj after the fact. I don't see myself ever respecting him. But I guess he doesn't really care about a haters respect
laugh.gif

Wouldn't mind seeing the Cavs pull this off just to see the feels and salt overflow.

Draymond's brought little to nothing on offense. He's passing up open shots and taking mozgov on play after play.
His IQ has been horrible man.

I don't understand why he continues to just drive it to the face of Timo instead of using a floater or a pull up or something.

How can anybody criticize LBJ? Dude is playing with 4 NTers and actually winning against a team they have no business even competing against.

I still think GSW wins the series but hey gotta win Thursday.

6 figures isn't anything to brag about, unless it's 500,000 and over. Just saying
Never brag about money, because someone is always making more, but as 22 year old, 6 figures is a lot to me. If its 100,000.01 or 999,999.99, it still a lot.

But I forgot that every other NT member are driving Lambos in Dubai, with 3 bikini clad women 

Last edited:
@WhatsLosinLike   No troll post. Happy for your success and hope you're in a better place now. Suicide thing you just said seemed legit so I'm happy for you/hope you're doing better. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom