• Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally Posted by illest35  
Originally Posted by amel223  
It's a bleak future for the league if LeBron can get his 3rd championship without Kyrie and Love. I'm going to need Rose and Jimmy to offer to play for the Dubs for free
Boi if he wins this thing

Jerry West is no longer the logo

Watch
If Jordan didn't ever become the logo, no one will.

Greatest Laker SG Ever gonna be on NBA gear for a hot minute.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
a healthy kendrick perkins is undefeated in a nba finals series. let that marinade and sink in bruhs

dion waiters get a share of bonus since he on the team earlier this reason, right?

Last edited:
Of course you won't because that'll only make Bron look better and we ALL know you can't have that.
crazy thing is warriors are still in this. if it weren't for the insane delly three point play, who knows how the game would have gone... same with cutting the deficit in game 2 to force ot.

game 3 meant nothing.  

The series is still wide open and can turn around in no time. The Warriors made a comeback every single game and LeBron just wills the team to victory. If the warriors play a better first half not having to dig out of a hole every time, they will take the series.

Same goes to Cavs, if they can learn from the meltdowns they keep having, who knows what will happen.

So far it's been GREAT series. If only Kyrie was still out there, we could have seen him take the next step to stardom. I couldn't care less about Love.

[quote name="illest35"][quote name="DarthSka"]If Jordan didn't ever become the logo, no one will.

Greatest Laker SG Ever gonna be on NBA gear for a hot minute. :smokin[/quote][quote name="Rolaholic"]View media item 1575940[/quote]View media item 1575942[/quote]Give it time. :lol: Got your guards up right now.

Last edited:
Warriors haven't shown anything as to why one would think they would win tomorrow. Nothing suggest it.

I haven't seen anything that suggest Curry is going to have this breakout game 4. They still have no answer for lebron and while he's been an inefficient shooter this series, he's been extremely efficient with how he's playing. All of his shots are right at the rim, AFTER they've used like 18, 20 seconds of the shot clock. The plan may be to make him a volume guy, but that doesn't really work when that guy is 1) As great as lebron and 2) Has this crazy of a usage rate and 3) Is playing 48 minutes a game.

Between their inability get this pace to where they want it, and Curry's inability to get free, I don't see how the warriors win tomorrow. Unless Harrison and Draymond Green start making shots which is definitely possible.

Solid post

The Warriors need to find a way to make Lebron uncomfortable. Their bigs are getting completely outplayed and they need to find a way to get points in the paint

I think they have become over reliant on shooting..like 37 percent of their shots are 3 pointers

I still think the Dubs are fine on defense. Game scores have been in the 90s every time. Unrealistic to hold the Cavs under 90 in today's nba. It's their offense that needs the most work.

They need a 3rd guy to step up huge

Letting LeBron get his 40 was a sound strategy provided the Dubs offense was on point. But Cavs defense has been more disruptive than I anticipated

Last edited:
^Cosign.. They're holding the Cavs under 100 in regulation. The balls in Kerr's court now to come up with an offensive gameplan that plays to the strengths of whoever is on the floor.

Game scores aren't nearly as indicative of how this series is going. There's something to be said about them being down a bunch every game so far.

Down double digits at home, down by 20 in game 3, there's a reason for that. They have some serious issues scoring the ball and I think as the series progresses, the cavs learning to play with a lead is far more likely than the warriors finding a way to get the pace to where they want it to be.

As long as Lebron continues to be this effective, using 20 seconds of the clock every possession for 48 minutes, I dont know how the warriors are going to do it, playing 5v5 against elite cavalier defense.

Dray and harrison are going to have to make shots. Make or miss league.

^Cosign.. They're holding the Cavs under 100 in regulation. The balls in Kerr's court now to come up with an offensive gameplan that plays to the strengths of whoever is on the floor.

Them holding the cavs to under 100 is more of a function of the pace that they are playing at than GSW's defense

I still think the Dubs are fine on defense. Game scores have been in the 90s every time. Unrealistic to hold the Cavs under 90 in today's nba. It's their offense that needs the most work.

They need a 3rd guy to step up huge

Letting LeBron get his 40 was a sound strategy provided the Dubs offense was on point. But Cavs defense has been more disruptive than I anticipated

The reason the Cavs score below a hundred is not because of the Warriors defence, it's because the Cavs slow down the pace. They want ugly low scoring wins opposite of what GS wants to do.

So is the NBA earning a much money as they would for 7 games if it ends early? Might be a silly question. If not I can defiantly see them "persuading" more games if you know what I'm sayin

Game scores aren't nearly as indicative of how this series is going. There's something to be said about them being down a bunch every game so far.

Down double digits at home, down by 20 in game 3, there's a reason for that. They have some serious issues scoring the ball and I think as the series progresses, the cavs learning to play with a lead is far more likely than the warriors finding a way to get the pace to where they want it to be.

As long as Lebron continues to be this effective, using 20 seconds of the clock every possession for 48 minutes, I dont know how the warriors are going to do it, playing 5v5 against elite cavalier defense.

Dray and harrison are going to have to make shots. Make or miss league.
I normally don't agree with you on anything, but great post. 

this man knows what he's speaking. 

That's a bit surprising to me. Didn't think this one would be up with Lakers-Celts.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the disrespectful girl warriors fan that was at the game last night.. asked lebron how does it feel to be a little PaB as he was leaving court. LeBron even stopped and looked for who said it.. he looked hurt. Don't want to add video and get banned since it got dem curse words b

Last edited:

Them holding the cavs to under 100 is more of a function of the pace that they are playing at than GSW's defense

True.. didn't even bring pace into the equation. That's why a 5 point Cav lead, felt like 15. GJ shoe.. I recant my statement. Welp...unless the Warriors speed up the pace, they're ******. I know this sounds elementary but I wonder what kind of effect a full court man defense would have on the Cavs pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom