Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oa907a.jpg
Actually that interview and his reaction to the reporter asking him if LeBron was his father was probably the most normal reaction a human could have.

Tristan on the other hand...

Or nah?

I post two laughing emojis and look at how emotional you got. And somehow I'm the one that's mad?

w8fIAh.jpg

Wait wait... So I'm mad that my team and the guy I support are BOTH in the finals??? :rofl: oooookay.

If anyone is emotional and mad it's definitely you seeing the guy you can't stand up in the finals only propelling his legend further. Keep frontin though that you ain't salty as hell right now. Anyone that has seen you post knows you can't stand to have bron in the finals right now :rofl:

Also LOVE how NTers try to call people out and then when you respond and they have no comeback it's always the "ooh look how emotional you are." :smh:

Tristian grew up poor or something? He brown nosing hella hard for this pay day. He probably tie up lebron shoes in the locker room. "O no king don't stress ya back, I got those laces"

Or nah?

I post two laughing emojis and look at how emotional you got. And somehow I'm the one that's mad?

w8fIAh.jpg

Wait wait... So I'm mad that my team and the guy I support are BOTH in the finals???
roll.gif
oooookay.

If anyone is emotional and mad it's definitely you seeing the guy you can't stand up in the finals only propelling his legend further. Keep frontin though that you ain't salty as hell right now. Anyone that has seen you post knows you can't stand to have bron in the finals right now
roll.gif

Also LOVE how NTers try to call people out and then when you respond and they have no comeback it's always the "ooh look how emotional you are."
mean.gif
No. You got (and still are) emotional over two laughing emojis.

Nice response, tho. You're definitely not emotional right now.

Nice try but nope. And stop fronting like "two emojis" was all you posted as if I would have responded to just two emojis.

Again, the only one emotional is you knowing the guy you can't stand is in the finals. Must suck to see him succeed huh? :lol:

I hope they don't play him. (they need to though)

Game 1: 9minutes win

Game 2: 5minutes loss

Game 3: 0minutes loss

Last edited:
Happy Finals Day, all. :smokin

No way GSW fails this one.

2-2, headed back to Oakland.

Last edited:

Nice try but nope. And stop fronting like "two emojis" was all you posted as if I would have responded to just two emojis.

Again, the only one emotional is you knowing the guy you can't stand is in the finals. Must suck to see him succeed huh?
laugh.gif
Right.

You're definitely not emotional, man. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom