• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nah ATL would never hail on bron. It's just MSG bec of course he has to copy from mj and kobe to be in his A game everytime he;s in the garden. When Lebrick retires, he won't be appreciated REMEMBER that. especially if he loses again in this finals? this finals will define him bec KD is hungry and all the other cats are hungry.
ATL was like a home game for LeBron in past years

Same with Derrick Rose, dude got MVP chants there 
laugh.gif

Also New Jersey has recognized before too

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/lebro...mvp-chants-in-new-jersey/#4bC04KiPpK0PEL1x.97

The garbage that's gets entertained on off days [emoji]128567[/emoji]

Dudes in here rambling about nothing and guys are really engaging him [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Can you send me a list of people worth engaging?

I can't help but notice how much you bring to this thread and what you offer. 

I need this in my life.

Thanks ahead of time.

Like people really believe this, breh.

I understand, "He's no Magic." Makes sense.

"Well he ain't Kobe." I can see why someone believes that.

"Jordan would have never..." I get it, I get it.

But, "He ain't even good."

Man, what?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Draymond will probably end up in Detroit where most NBA players become cancers and overpaid.
laugh.gif
Nah. He'll get overpaid in Dallas. 

Do you guys think JR is still due an "explosive/breakout" type of game?

What do u consider a explosion? All they really need from him is 10-14 pts and they good 
i guess something akin to the pipe laying he gave ATL?

i know we talked role players earlier and GSW did have the bench step up.

i am waiting for someone other than Deli go off for CLE

Due? No. Could it possibly happen? Yes.
Exactly.

BTW in regards to Blatt not getting the credit he deserves, this is his resume before coming over, which is pretty impressive:

He is one of the most successful American coaches in European basketball history. As a coach, Blatt has been the Israeli League Coach of the Year four times (1996, 2002, 2011, and 2014), the Russian Super League Coach of the Year (2005), and the Euroleague Coach of the Year (2014). Blatt took over as Cleveland's head coach in 2014, and his lifetime .639 winning percentage after the 2014–15 season was the best of any Cavaliers head coach in team history.

nah ATL would never hail on bron. It's just MSG bec of course he has to copy from mj and kobe to be in his A game everytime he;s in the garden. When Lebrick retires, he won't be appreciated REMEMBER that. especially if he loses again in this finals? this finals will define him bec KD is hungry and all the other cats are hungry.
lol pllleeeeeeeeeeeeassseeeeeeee

Last edited:
YEP, def one of the most random tats ive seen on someone lmao

Bron deserve it though that was a wake up call. No one will step up to MJ back in the 90s and talk to him like that. Kobe is way too classy to be called out like that. It's lebron who doesn't know how to carry himself in national tv thats why he gets what he deserve from fans, they will tell it exactly the way it is because of Lebrons persona. unrespectable

I was at the Bulls 70th win in Milwaukee, the fans were hammering him.

I was at a game in Milwaukee where Kobe sprained his ankle, and the fans cheered with delight while he was on the ground in pain.

Yes, I realize this makes the MKE fans look pretty shady, but the point is that Kobe and mj were also subjected to these shenanigans. Do you guys really think that fans behaving badly just started? Look at some of the nba fights from the 70s and 80s.... Fans come running on the court during the fight! Barkley ended up spitting on a girl because he was being verbally abused by fans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom