• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
am I the only one that wants to see Delly get dunked on so bad, the bench be like........ 

Mychal Thompson is that dad that comments on all his son/daughter's friends FB photos.

Last edited:
Dark Sky Paradise is the best album of 2015 so far but whatever.
Nah.

The Album About Nothing is.

I don't even start DSP until Paradise. 

Wale just delivered one of the dopest albums of the past two years.

I can't believe people actually listen to Future. 
Future makes incredible records but I wouldnt classify him as a rapper at all

Wale's last effort was dope. The intro was awesome as well as that houston joint
I never really thought much of that track, but for the past week or two, that's all I've been playing.

Probably my second favorite after The God Smile. 

will come back in 3 hours when basketball is the topic; unless i finish up this report before I leave my office. if that happens, i'll get home and __________ and i probably won't remember my login by the time the game comes on. 

Unless you're a female, I don't understand how you can be a fan of Big Sean. And that's not a shot at females. He makes music for girls to sing along to while getting dressed.
This. I dunno how you a grown man listening to big sean 
laugh.gif

Unless you're a female, I don't understand how you can be a fan of Big Sean. And that's not a shot at females. He makes music for girls to sing along to while getting dressed.
I don't listen to his songs that are for females . I usually don't care for his singles at all .

Last edited:
am I the only one that wants to see Delly get dunked on so bad, the bench be like........ 

View media item 1577404

by steph.

lowkey, we've seen this exact act before. Ty Lue pulled the same stuff with A.I. which gave us one of the most iconic moves in bball history. the iron knee of ty lue being on the cavs and steph having a handle like a.i. it's just building up for history to repeat itself.

Zo gif. I did enjoy his non singles more than the IDFWU, Play No Games, Blessings steez though.

All Your Fault, Win Some Lose Some, I Know and Paradise were dope

Last edited:
yall heard that wayne/french single with the old bad boy sample??? I aint gotta lie :smokin :smokin :smokin

probably some of the best bars I've heard from french

Last edited:
curry needs to get klay and barnes going early...open up the offense and feast on delly

cavs cannot winn tonight it just cannot happen

The trick is to watch his heeps, not the ball mate.

My impression of Delly's simple solution on how to stop Curry.

Big Sean is a comic relief rapper.

I can enjoy him at times but wouldnt care to listen to him for a full LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom