• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you're a female, I don't understand how you can be a fan of Big Sean. And that's not a shot at females. He makes music for girls to sing along to while getting dressed.
laugh.gif

Funniest thing I ever read about Big Sean was when someone called him the human Dada sneaker.

GS needs to run more pick n rolls with Klay and Steph and force the switch to Delly on Klay and that play where Steph runs off a screen and the screener back cuts, it's been wide open every time they've used it so far.

Last edited:
The first time I played TPBF I was in a car with dudes who didn't listen to much rap. Ended up feeling embarrassed for putting them through it.

you think he's corny? idk man. he says some real slick clever stuff.

Reminiscin' on listenin' to 50, fifty times a day
Back when tenth grade was like fifty days away,
Tryna get paid fifty ways a day
Used to put fifty on the layaway, now my closet fifty shades of grey

I don't mess with Big Sean at all but i was going to come in and say he came the hardest on Detroit vs Everybody.

Deep is a good track just felt it was too much Wayne punchline-eaque from Sean. Wayne was better on that track.

GS needs to run more pick n rolls with Klay and Steph and force the switch to Delly on Klay and that play where Steph runs off a screen and the screener back cuts, it's been wide open every time they've used it so far.
In general they should run some more PnR with Steph as the screener because no one is coming off of steph to show if he's screening whether it be Dellavedova or Iman or whoever. 

But ultimately if Draymond and Harrison and Iggy make shots they'll probably win tbh

you think he's corny? idk man. he says some real slick clever stuff.

I've never listened to his albums or mixtapes.. but from the records I have heard from him he just doesn't seem like a type of artist i'd like. Like that IDFWU song... c'mon son.

In general they should run some more PnR with Steph as the screener because no one is coming off of steph to show if he's screening whether it be Dellavedova or Iman or whoever. 

But ultimately if Draymond and Harrison and Iggy make shots they'll probably win tbh

i mentioned this earlier but how would Cavs even defend that?

I've never listened to his albums or mixtapes.. but from the records I have heard from him he just doesn't seem like a type of artist i'd like. Like that IDFWU song... c'mon son.
yeah that song he sounds whiny af. Don't like that song either. Dude has quite a few jams tho....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom