• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

you think he's corny? idk man. he says some real slick clever stuff.

I've never listened to his albums or mixtapes.. but from the records I have heard from him he just doesn't seem like a type of artist i'd like. Like that IDFWU song... c'mon son.
To be completely honest, I used to feel the same way, too. The only thing I had heard were his singles.

Then I "borrowed" Dark Sky Paradise and found out I was wrong.

i mentioned this earlier but how would Cavs even defend that?
Well, at the end of the day it would be extremely hard to defend. I would imagine that it would be like 2/1 screen roll where Klay is the one handling the ball and getting a curry screen.

That would allow klay to turn the corner and someone would be open on the perimeter (Harrison, Iggy, Draymond, somebody) after the cavs collapsed on that Klay drive.

This is why ultimately if Draymond and co. start finding their stroke again it'll change the series completely. It's also why the cavs kind of have to end this series as quick as possible because the longer it goes, the averages start to tend to the warriors favor. Harrison and Draymond and even steph to a degree won't shoot this bad forever.

"You ain't got that metal on your side
Police gon' work it like Magneto if they need to, it get deep
Deep, deeper than telekinesis
Deeper than your sister dying and you're telling your nieces
The deeper it gets, boy the pressure increases
But pressure make diamonds
And my name is Sean cause I shine, it's self explanatory
I architect the flow, rapping all of these stories on stories
You know the story
If my back against the ropes, then I'll finish don't call it
My opponent probably praying for postponement"

Sweet lord that is elementary. :x

i mentioned this earlier but how would Cavs even defend that?

Well, at the end of the day it would be extremely hard to defend. I would imagine that it would be like 2/1 screen roll where Klay is the one handling the ball and getting a curry screen.

That would allow klay to turn the corner and someone would be open on the perimeter (Harrison, Iggy, Draymond, somebody) after the cavs collapsed on that Klay drive.

This is why ultimately if Draymond and co. start finding their stroke again it'll change the series completely. It's also why the cavs kind of have to end this series as quick as possible because the longer it goes, the averages start to tend to the warriors favor. Harrison and Draymond and even steph to a degree won't shoot this bad forever.

i don't even think klay needs to take a drive. a simple one or two dribbles and he's getting the shot he's been making all year long.

WHATS GOING ON IN HERE?
Hyping up trash rappers.

And yes I do realize my avy is Lil B
laugh.gif

i don't even think klay needs to take a drive. a simple one or two dribbles and he's getting the shot he's been making all year long.
true, but you don't want to be shooting that all game, that's kind of bailing the cavs out even with Klay being the one that's shooting it. 

He wasn't exactly lights out last game either, so if the lane is open he could perhaps get himself to the line, create some stuff for others as well.

All I need to know about the rap game right now is that someone posted a lyric that was supposed to be a solid example of a popular rapper, and in that lyric was the following:

"Rapping stories on stories.
You know the story."

:x x infinity

"Can't leave rap alone, the game needs me."

Last edited:

true, but you don't want to be shooting that all game, that's kind of bailing the cavs out even with Klay being the one that's shooting it. 

He wasn't exactly lights out last game either, so if the lane is open he could perhaps get himself to the line, create some stuff for others as well.

I kinda agree but man i feel like more comfortable with klay taking that shot than him challenging mozgov at the rim or him passing it out to dray or iggy for the trey.

Real talk, rappers are just soft these days and don't put any effort into things. 90s rap was grittier, kept it real and was just better music

Only artist worth listening to these days is Taylor swift

All I need to know about the rap game right now is that someone posted a lyric that was supposed to be a solid example of a popular rapper, and in that lyric was the following:

"Rapping stories on stories.
You know the story."

:x x infinity

"Can't leave rap alone, the game needs me."

This. "Throwing parties with future that's futurama" "checking commas like a English teacher" |I

My girl and her homegirl were listening to Big Sean's new album while they were getting dressed last weekend and there was a song I kinda enjoyed. I think Jhene Aiko is on it. They played went through most of the album and that was the only song I didn't hate.

Rappers have been saying trash bars for as long as rap has existed. Didn't NT's favorite rapper once say "giggling like a piglet"?

Last edited:
Grown man cries after touching Lebron's hand.

I'm not gonna lie I'm super jealous I wish I could touch Lebron.

Last edited:
Mychal Thompson, random NTer, whoever -- if you don't think Stephen Curry's problems derive from the Cavs defense/traps but more than anything, Matthew Dellavedova, all I can say is please pay attention to the games and turn off your phone/laptop for once.

Who knows if it can be sustained, but just casting aside the surreal but very real impact he's having on this year's Most Valuable Player, makes me think the all the different things that are happening concurrently in a basketball game are too hard for the average/casual fans to comprehend, and there's no reason Mychal Thompson should belong to that group but he's clearly biased in his evaluation of what's been going on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom