• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if they do switch, klay can always swing it back to curry so now shump, a person who hasn't given him any difficulty, is on him.

an off the dribble contested 15-18 ft jumper by klay being guarded by someone smaller significantly smaller than him is money.

1. Shump hasn't given him any difficulty? When has Shump even guarded him? They have Delly at the 1, so he's guarded the 1. Shump has been the 2 & has guarded the 2.

2. Klay shoots just 41% from that range. CLE would be elated if Klay takes a bunch of contested two point jumpers.

Last edited:
Now 90's R&B?

pimp.gif

Babyface, Blackstreet, Joe, Donnell Jones, Hi-FiveJagged Edge, Jodeci, Boyz II Men, Keith Sweat, Montell Jordan, Next, R. Kelly, Tyrese, 

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

And even further back like the Staples Singers, Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, 

Pac
Big
Jayz
Nas
Wu tang
Nwa
Tribe

What these guys did in the 90s is light decades better than anything out now

Those were the days....

Since we're still in the NBA thread and Cleveland is in the Finals, Bone THUGS need to be invited to do the National Anthem!!! Yeah i said it!

Question to the people in Cleveland, was wondering if Bone got invited to perform at Half time for y'all at least? The Warriors invited E-40 to represent during halftime for the Dubs.

Now 90's R&B?

:pimp:

Babyface, Blackstreet, Joe, Donnell Jones, Hi-FiveJagged Edge, Jodeci, Boyz II Men, Keith Sweat, Montell Jordan, Next, R. Kelly, Tyrese, 

:smokin :smokin :smokin

This man knows

Now 90's R&B?

:pimp:

:smokin :smokin :smokin

No love for Shai and Silk? These two groups are sooo overlooked.

While it annoys me how people don't understand that music is a preference and everyone has different tastes, I'm convinced that anyone who actually listens to dubstep has an IQ of around 30-47

Electronic music isnt going anywhere for a while. I think the amount of new sounds and sub-genres that will branch from it could be endless. Its in its very early stages and needs time. Right now most of it sucks. And its hard to like because of its annoying crowd that over hypes it. 90% of electronic music i hear is either trash or starts off sounding good and is ruined a minute in with some sirens and pew pew pew's or some ****.

Im very picky with it, but when I find gold, electronic music is awesome.

Just listen to this dubstep remix with Andre 300.

Last edited:
While it annoys me how people don't understand that music is a preference and everyone has different tastes, I'm convinced that anyone who actually listens to dubstep has an IQ of around 30-47
Ehh dubstep isn't too bad. I don't listen to it too much but that's cause so much of it just isn't good. Gotta look kinda hard for the decent stuff

Those were the days....

Since we're still in the NBA thread and Cleveland is in the Finals, Bone THUGS need to be invited to do the National Anthem!!! Yeah i said it!

Question to the people in Cleveland, was wondering if Bone got invited to perform at Half time for y'all at least? The Warriors invited E-40 to represent during halftime for the Dubs.

Get them to the Greek

Never thought I'd see the day where Big Sean gets hyped to this extent.

He has improved quite a bit though

my uncle married into a Polish family so we go over their house for a BBQ every once in a while & smoked kielbasa is :pimp: :pimp:

what is everyone's favorite thing to grill or smoke?
everything grilled.

veggies
pimp.gif
, steaks( rarely tho red meat isnt the best for you ) , grilled chicken like everyday for me. i love to cook. 

dont have experience smoking anything but blunts. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom