• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grilled wings and sausages (shout out to bravelude)
Free @Bravelude  !

100x100px-LS-2c3a867c_image.jpeg
roll.gif

Last edited:
Tbh I wish I could go full fledged Vegan. 

I try so hard and I always end up breaking, but i'm slowly trying to eliminate meat from my diet.

It's really hard. My son went vegetarian about 8 months ago because he saw some vids on YouTube of cows and chickens getting slaughtered. So I've tried to do it with him in support, but I can't completely do it.

Has bravelude finally gone to that big meat market in the sky?

For him i believe heaven is a sir mix alot video but instead of fruit its with meat

It's really hard. My son went vegetarian about 8 months ago because he saw some vids on YouTube of cows and chickens getting slaughtered. So I've tried to do it with him in support, but I can't completely do it.
The benefits on your health are incredible man. Plus the type of meat we purchase are loaded with all kinds of preservatives that are cancerous (which freaks me out since moms had the cancer) and overall just foreign to the human body. We could do without it, and we really aren't evolved enough yet to eat this amount of meat that we eat to where it can be beneficial to our body.

While it annoys me how people don't understand that music is a preference and everyone has different tastes, I'm convinced that anyone who actually listens to dubstep has an IQ of around 30-47
rather listen to a 90s printer do its thing

Which is basically dubstep

Twista is the most underrated rapper from the 90s

Adrenaline rush album was :pimp:

I love twist too. and i feel the same. twist and scarface never got the hype they should have.

:smokin :smokin

Last edited:
 The Cavs are taking over 80% of their shots at or under 14 seconds of the shot clock
This is why the pace is what it is, why the warriors can't score more than 20 in the first quarter, why they only have like 5, 6 fastbreak points per so far this series, and why they are going to lose tonight.

The Cavs are taking over 80% of their shots at or under 14 seconds of the shot clock

This is why the pace is what it is, why the warriors can't score more than 20 in the first quarter, why they only have like 5, 6 fastbreak points per so far this series, and why they are going to lose tonight.

heard on the radio today GSW has only 28 pts on 51 transition attempts, way down from their usual pace.

I dont

Glad I dont either

My lady has some mild form of it

Only way to explain her actions sometimes
eyes.gif
my brother has adhd and i cant stand to be around him for more then a half hour at a time.

also  a nephew of mine has it and dude is annoying af aswell. . 

i wish i cold be a vegetarian as well. i dont eat swine , and i eat red meat once or twice a month if that.   

grilled chicken is my weakness tho. 

Last edited:

Tbh I wish I could go full fledged Vegan. 

I try so hard and I always end up breaking, but i'm slowly trying to eliminate meat from my diet.
Should've shown him the lion king afterwards. Circle of life b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom