• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

7 pages later and people are still libeling the Sean Don? 
WzzHkEq.gif

I'm gonna devour a sausage for each vegetarian in this thread

I live with vegetarians. Not appealing to me man. Lol

grilled chicken with teriyaki sauce is :smokin

Should've shown him the lion king afterwards. Circle of life b.

Jurrasic World drops tmoro

This is my appetite so I'd be the big dog, the T-Rex

View media item 1577599
This would not do it for me on the daily b

View media item 1577600
I mean I do like me a good salad from Wendys tho from time to time

Last edited:
its do or die for the warriors tonight. hope the refs dont muck it up. steph has to BRING IT. klay has to BRING IT. kerr has to make better personnel decisions.

its do or die for the warriors tonight. hope the refs dont muck it up. steph has to BRING IT. klay has to BRING IT. kerr has to make better personnel decisions.

So do the refs

Joey Crawford is on duty tonight

I dont have alot of hope left for GS simply bcuz of him

Last edited:
So do the refs

Joey Crawford is on duty tonight

I dont have alot of hope left for GS simply bcuz of him
i just wish they would allow reviews on controversial plays. when theres a high chance yall got it wrong, review it. the same way you review every single thing under 2 minutes in a half. review the goaltends and fouls yall call. this is the finals. everything matters. and stop taking 5 minutes to review. we at home see it from 3 angles in under 30 seconds and knows whats up most of the time. i KNOW they can see it better than we can

Last edited:
who has ADHD in here? srs
nerd.gif
i think i have it at least a mild case. i never actually got checked but man i never was able to sit though 10 minutes of class before i start fidgeting with stuff.  Never able to read more than 2 pages of a book without getting sidetracked either

Last edited:
i just wish they would allow reviews on controversial plays. when theres a high chance yall got it wrong, review it. the same way you review every single thing under 2 minutes in a half. review the goaltends and fouls yall call. this is the finals. everything matters. and stop taking 5 minutes to review. we at home see it from 3 angles in under 30 seconds and knows whats up most of the time. i KNOW they can see it better than we can

Couldn't have said it any better

You talking to me? A cinema de lux theater on the east coast

Oh ok

Fancy Smancy theater in NY, FL, PHI, NJ, BOS?

Or my state, good ole NC????

Last edited:
i think i have it at least a mild case. i never actually got checked but man i never was able to sit though 10 minutes of class before i start fidgeting with stuff.  Never able to read more than 2 pages of a book without getting sidetracked either

U scared of the Riddlin?

Was told some bad things could backfire in some cases with it

Last edited:
U scared of the Riddlin?

Was told some bad things could backfire in some cases with it
lol nah i just never thought about it. i thought i was just a normal kid that hated sitting in a classroom but looking back i probably should have gotten tested for ADD

My son has it. There's a lot more to it than just having a short attention span. Trust me.

Oh ok

Fancy Smancy theater in NY, FL, PHI, NJ, BOS?

Or my state, good ole NC????

Lol. NY. Or more specifically Long Island[/quote]

:smokin

Never been to NY

Had a chance to go to NY with my current lady a few years ago

I was with my ex at the time

Turned that trip down to try to save a broken relationship

The things I know now :smh:

lol nah i just never thought about it. i thought i was just a normal kid that hated sitting in a classroom but looking back i probably should have gotten tested for ADD

Lol

Sounds like my silly woman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom