• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember anything from Spurs vs Cavs. At all.

Only thing I can remember is looking at the Cavs team at the beginning of the 1st game and thinking, "this has to be the worst team to ever appear in the Finals." Barely paid attention from there.

You dudes are tripping, did you expect him to beat the Spurs by himself or some weird ****?

Why you wasting your time fam? he could have avg 100 but it'd still be his fault and he'd still be a quitter or choker or something

Last edited:
Na, but go out swinging, not passing the ball at half court and looking like you don't care when things don't go your way. Drop 60 or some ****.

He was the best player on the heat....that gave up.

Last edited by a moderator:
After some real thought I can slightly remember Drew Gooden's rat tail
ducktail.jpg

It's the same way you'll ignore his 2010 and 2011 meltdowns

It's just the different side of the same coin

I don't think anybody ignores Bron choking in 2011 but to say he didn't do enough against the Spurs is just laughable.

They had a better performance than any team in the history of the finals, yet Bron was supposed to win by himself. :lol:

**** like that is why I've largely stayed outta this thread till today.

Why you wasting your time fam? he could have avg 100 but it'd still be his fault and he'd still be a quitter or choker or something

Exactly, how can you argue with some one who says Lebron "gave up" in the 2014 finals, when he was the best player on the floor, and the only one doing anything. lol you gotta just ignore people sometimes.

Lebron fans want it both ways, he's the "king", can't be stopped, and the best in world.

But he needs all the help in world and can't do it alone, even cosigning quitting, because hey, he needs help.

It's the same way you'll ignore his 2010 and 2011 meltdowns

It's just the different side of the same coin

But I didn't tho. He **** the bed against Dallas and I was personally pissed with son.

How bout you speak when spoken to next time instead of thinking you know me.

I've spoke about this many times when you're posting in this thread and it always seems to get ignored til now

Thank you for finally acknowledging this

And will keep speaking to you whenever you overrate Lebron

Last edited:
someone better be keeping with tabs on these comments

any lebron fan that thinks lebron can beat the warriors cant get upset when people slander him for not being able to beat the warriors 

Scottie won 54 games without Michael Jordan.
Kobe's teams couldn't even grab home court in the first round until he had Pau.

Everybody needs help.

LeBron getting to the Finals with a semi-nasty playoff run by Sasha Pavlovic will always be pretty polarizing/amazing. He was 22.

Here were the Cavs minutes leaders in those Finals:

LeBron 170, Daniel Gibson 139, Sasha Pavlovic 127, Drew Gooden 110, Big Z 103, Varejao 98, Damon Jones 65, Donyell Marshall 61, Larry Hughes 44, Eric Snow 41. :x

Last edited:
Its not a matter of preserving your FG% when your teams getting washed by 15-25 points at any given moment. Taking bad shots would have made things worse.

Exactly, how can you argue with some one who says Lebron "gave up" in the 2014 finals, when he was the best player on the floor, and the only one doing anything. lol you gotta just ignore people sometimes.

I've come to realize most these dudes just want attention and are sad because either their team is trash (knicks fans) or their favorite player is done (kobe and mike stans).

Dudes who's teams are contenders or at least relevant usual don't participate in the nonsense.

Look at the Bulls fans we have. Dudes should be the ones to hate Bron and yea they root against him but you never see the nonsense from them

someone better be keeping with tabs on these comments

any lebron fan that thinks lebron can beat the warriors cant get upset when people slander him for not being able to beat the warriors 

What a stupid post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom