Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CGrlSLTVAAEVTUW.png
roll.gif

roll.gif
At that Staples vs TD Garden disparity. Mass is one of the most expensive states in the country so I am shocked.

Its not a matter of preserving your FG% when your teams getting washed by 15-25 points at any given moment. Taking bad shots would have made things worse.

Na he didn't do enough, they shouldn't have been getting blownout because he should've been guarding 1-5 while scoring or assisting on every basket.

He gave up.

Last edited:
Scottie won 54 games without Michael Jordan.
Kobe's teams couldn't even grab home court in the first round until he had Pau.

Everybody needs help.

LeBron getting to the Finals with a semi-nasty playoff run by Sasha Pavlovic will always be pretty polarizing/amazing. He was 22.

Here were the Cavs minutes leaders in those Finals:

LeBron 170, Daniel Gibson 139, Sasha Pavlovic 127, Drew Gooden 110, Big Z 103, Varejao 98, Damon Jones 65, Donyell Marshall 61, Larry Hughes 44, Eric Snow 41. :x

kobe was damn near averaging 35 a night b. lakers not getting to the playoffs has nothing to do with his output. bron wouldn't have done anything with smush and kwame either. lets be real for a second.

I've come to realize most these dudes just want attention and are sad because either their team is trash (knicks fans) or their favorite player is done (kobe and mike stans).

Dudes who's teams are contenders or at least relevant usual don't participate in the nonsense.

I know your SN from the football thread, you're a Pats fan and a Cavs fan. Any chance you were a heat fan last year too? Just curious, honestly.

kobe was damn near averaging 35 a night b. lakers not getting to the playoffs has nothing to do with his output. bron wouldn't have done anything with smush and kwame either. lets be real for a second.

Everybody needs help. That's it.

The thing is when you're Lebron James there really isn't any bad shots

Look at this seasons playoffs, he's shooting bad but he's pushing through by keep shooting and willing his team to victories, thats the reason the Cavaliers even have chance in this series

Last edited:
the 3rd seed in the east in 07 was the toronto craptors

i honestly dont remember a single thing about that team other than kobe taking a dump on them

was jalen rose their best player?

either way the east was and is hot garbage 
sick.gif

Scottie won 54 games without Michael Jordan.
Kobe's teams couldn't even grab home court in the first round until he had Pau.

Everybody needs help.

LeBron getting to the Finals with a semi-nasty playoff run by Sasha Pavlovic will always be pretty polarizing/amazing. He was 22.

Here were the Cavs minutes leaders in those Finals:

LeBron 170, Daniel Gibson 139, Sasha Pavlovic 127, Drew Gooden 110, Big Z 103, Varejao 98, Damon Jones 65, Donyell Marshall 61, Larry Hughes 44, Eric Snow 41. :x

Kobe definitely needed Shaq And Pau. Almost high tailed it out of LA because he had no help, until Pau came along.

I know your SN from the football thread, you're a Pats fan and a Cavs fan. Any chance you were a heat fan last year too? Just curious, honestly.

You got me mixed up with some other man you're stalking via the internet.

I don't even root for a football team (other than them Canes) doggie, I think Brady should serve a lengthy suspension and wanted the Seahawks to win the superbowl too.

I do think Brady is one of if not the best ever tho.

You can have a seat now.

I don't even root for a football team (other than them Canes) doggie, I think Brady should serve a lengthy suspension and wanted the Seahawks to win the superbowl too.

You can have a seat now.

See he is one of the people we are talking about, lmao

You can have a seat now.

Ah, my mistake. Guess you guys have similar avys. Carry on.

That man Iman Shumperts hair is so stupid, like I cant believe he thinks this is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom