@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

Still in. Breezing through right now. Using the extra time to get my body right and hittin the gym heavy. Trying to get my mind right and get back into meditation too. Def. feel confidence boost and generally happier. Drunk white yamb jumped on me and wrapped her legs on me right in the middle of the bar :smh::evil: Didn't knock that down because this girl was tapped. Her friends, who also wanted the D, wasn't letting it go down. My body is ready for next weekend :evil:

Last edited:
Day six for me. I had a crazy dream mad realistic. I jus looked at this girl who goes to my school fb page and I almost broke and fapped to her pictures of her and her big ol tig ol bitties but I maintained composure. The struggle is real ...

Last edited:
Maybe it's just a placebo but I swear from doing this it's easier to tell when a yamb is feeling you. Got my confidence at a hunna thousand trillion :pimp:

I don't know how you guys are maintaning that aren't getting any yambs.

That means you're not fapping or getting a nut.

Geez my balls would have swole to the size of tennis balls by then.

Not really. Its just trying to stay busy. There is always something to do instead of doing the deed. Usually by the 7th day which is today the yambs will be coming to you

Still in. Breezing through right now. Using the extra time to get my body right and hittin the gym heavy. Trying to get my mind right and get back into meditation too. Def. feel confidence boost and generally happier. Drunk white yamb jumped on me and wrapped her legs on me right in the middle of the bar :smh::evil: Didn't knock that down because this girl was tapped. Her friends, who also wanted the D, wasn't letting it go down. My body is ready for next weekend :evil:

you cold for that spoiler b. :smh:

couldn't contain myself from watching... but held on for dear life and x'd out around the 1:30 mark lol

This morning was by far my hardest(pun intended) morning. Almost gave in but like everyone says I thought about the disappointment and controled the urge.

Got this Rosie Perez looking chick(minus the tig ol bitties :smh: )coming through tonight. Lord knows ima go beastmode on that haha :evil:

gotta agree today was pretty difficult. Dreams still getting pretty trippy.
7 days in might as well keep going. Funny thing is i haven't had any alcohol in 7 days also.
win/win??

Back
Top Bottom