No Sneaker September vol. #nosneakerseptember #staywoke

OP after that bolded reply up top, I see where you want to go with this.

I commend you, and apologize for antagonizing you earlier in this thread with my sarcasm.

Pleigh on pleighboii.

It's a good idea, but it would take alot of convincing for some of these street cats.
Catch me in June when school is out

and i like how boycotting is only an issue when blacks and latinos plan to do it.

if you don't want us to boycott, speak up against white supremacy and make things right. til then, we should keep our dollars and give them to those with our interests at heart. like how Disney and Target supports gays and assists them with their agenda.

Here's a thought...

This ice bucket challenge has generated MILLIONS of dollars in donations. Is there anything (virally) that can be done along those lines to raise money to help inner city schools, combat police brutality, etc.?

Orlando Jones did a cool thing by dumping a bucket of bullets on his head instead of ice....I thought that was pretty powerful.

Here's a thought...

This ice bucket challenge has generated MILLIONS of dollars in donations. Is there anything (virally) that can be done along those lines to raise money to help inner city schools, combat police brutality, etc.?

Orlando Jones did a cool thing by dumping a bucket of bullets on his head instead of ice....I thought that was pretty powerful.
Drop a bucket of foams on your head.
See who's still conscious to buy kicks

Back
Top Bottom