NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

most people hate it, but I like it!!!! I use to be a big online buyer!! I use to get all my shoes from finishline. while everyone else was on footlocker (which shares inventory with champs and eastbay). Then I guess people started getting hipped to finishline and I started missing out..then the bots took over...LOL!!! I use to try online because I refused to camp out hours at a time to get to the front and still can't the shoe. It was basically pick your poison..camp out or try online. With the ticket procedure..if you win, you know you have a shoe and that basically elimanates camping. If you don;t win..try online in the a.m.
I might give it a try,a friend told me that the footlocker in oakwood and the one on canal sometimes do garunteed pairs with their tickets, is that how it usually works

hahaha glad to see everyone else's experiences with politics are the same as mine.... guess none of us will ever be "loyal customers"!!

Politics is super shady. I once waited for a release a few months ago after having word that they were going to release some Jordan's at store opening... And the manager was like straight up "only loyal customers get my Js"... Dumbest theory ever cause they would never gain anyone new. Pretty wack... I've seen them on Twitter cussing out some lil wayne fans claiming that they (politics) supplies shoes to them... All I know is that they kind of suck cause if you try hard enough there are some spots that you can grab a pair...

They aren't getting my business.

Oh btw.. Long time NT reader.. Just created an account a few days ago. Originally from Toronto but I live in Toronto and Baton Rouge...

Politics is super shady. I once waited for a release a few months ago after having word that they were going to release some Jordan's at store opening... And the manager was like straight up "only loyal customers get my Js"... Dumbest theory ever cause they would never gain anyone new. Pretty wack... I've seen them on Twitter cussing out some lil wayne fans claiming that they (politics) supplies shoes to them... All I know is that they kind of suck cause if you try hard enough there are some spots that you can grab a pair...

They aren't getting my business.
Exactly how I feel, sucks that it has to be that way but nonetheless I haven't purchased anything from them and I don't plan on it!

Oh btw.. Long time NT reader.. Just created an account a few days ago. Originally from Toronto but I live in Toronto and Baton Rouge...
Welcome to the thread my dude. Polictics is down bad with the whole "loyal customer" ish like what makes you a loyal customer cause my potna copped a go 6 releases in a row from them and textes a few employees on the regular but for the last few big releases he got no love. I think they take care of the LSU football players after they turn pro and thats the majority of their clinetele.

Anyone picking up the 13s this weekend? I am for sure...
If anyone has trouble copping that wants these He Got Games let me know my store in Houma has like 2 full size runs.. Should be a super easy cop if you need it

Welcome to the thread my dude. Polictics is down bad with the whole "loyal customer" ish like what makes you a loyal customer cause my potna copped a go 6 releases in a row from them and textes a few employees on the regular but for the last few big releases he got no love. I think they take care of the LSU football players after they turn pro and thats the majority of their clinetele.
I second and triple your thoughts. F politics and they will notget my money.

If anyone has trouble copping that wants these He Got Games let me know my store in Houma has like 2 full size runs.. Should be a super easy cop if you need it

Appreciate that! I will def let you know by Saturday morning if I need one for sure.

what do you mean your store??? do you work or own a shoe store???

what size shoe do you wear??? Whats the ticket procedure at your finishline for these jordans or most big releases???
I wear a 9 in Jordans, but a 9.5 in XI's.. I wear a 9.5 in most nike shoes, all air max and current basketball releases.. I wear a size 10 in KD IV's but a 9.5 in the V's..

and as far as ticket procedure goes, everything in my finishline is FCFS.. Only thing we've ever done tickets for was the Bred 11's and that was company policy.. I'm not sure how the other shoe stores in Southland Mall because I never really shop anywhere else much.. all i know is that Footaction does their releases at 7 AM usually but my store (Finishline) my manager just always opens at 10AM no matter what.. it's not that hard to get releases out here, Houma is FAR behind in the times lol...

I'm trying to move out to NOLA soon, but I'm in the middle of a college semester so I'm trying to figure things out first

I wear a 9 in Jordans, but a 9.5 in XI's.. I wear a 9.5 in most nike shoes, all air max and current basketball releases.. I wear a size 10 in KD IV's but a 9.5 in the V's..

and as far as ticket procedure goes, everything in my finishline is FCFS.. Only thing we've ever done tickets for was the Bred 11's and that was company policy.. I'm not sure how the other shoe stores in Southland Mall because I never really shop anywhere else much.. all i know is that Footaction does their releases at 7 AM usually but my store (Finishline) my manager just always opens at 10AM no matter what.. it's not that hard to get releases out here, Houma is FAR behind in the times lol...

I'm trying to move out to NOLA soon, but I'm in the middle of a college semester so I'm trying to figure things out first
I was able to get a pair of Royal 1s through HOH raffle. I was just on my way to HOH for the 13s raffle and I called em and they said "sorry the raffle was done last night!"... Damn I even called them last night to confirm they were doing the raffle today...smh

are there ever lines for jordan releases? I'm thinking about taking that drive on the 23rd. Do you get most releases ?

Back
Top Bottom