Not a race debate. seriously.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

This is a civilization and evolutionary debate.
I know two things:

1) People and humanity is believed to have originated in Africa.

2) Europe  industrialized much faster... and a large majority of Africa remains 'developing'

We cannot state that this is because of available resources.

Think beyond the black v. white cultural thing we have going on now (and for the past few hundred years)

Let's discuss origins and outliers. 
alien.gif

Ggas_human_soc.jpg

OP, no offense since you've made an effort at understanding these things, however read this book before saying something you regret.

But on the real, Renaissance was not sparked in Europe until the moors came into Europe and brought about it's golden age and the arts to Europe. I would say there is a correlation between contact with their southern neighbors in the dark continent and the explosion of new schools of thought in Europe. Not to turn it into a religious thread, but the history can be traced along the roots of christianity coming into europe from gnostic africans and the molding of it into an economic empirical system. christianity is the movement that united europe against the "savage religions" of the rest of the world.

But on the real, Renaissance was not sparked in Europe until the moors came into Europe and brought about it's golden age and the arts to Europe. I would say there is a correlation between contact with their southern neighbors in the dark continent and the explosion of new schools of thought in Europe. Not to turn it into a religious thread, but the history can be traced along the roots of christianity coming into europe from gnostic africans and the molding of it into an economic empirical system. christianity is the movement that united europe against the "savage religions" of the rest of the world.

Parts of Europe remain developing.

UK and most of western europe had limited space and/or resources and as population grew it became more condensed forcing large numbers of people into to what are now know as urban areas or cities. A transition from agrarian societies to industrialization was the result.

Climate was also a factor in that more substantial dwellings were required for survival as well as sufficient clothing. Fabric production was a main catalyst for the industrial revolution.

I'd like to hear your thoughts OP.

Parts of Europe remain developing.

UK and most of western europe had limited space and/or resources and as population grew it became more condensed forcing large numbers of people into to what are now know as urban areas or cities. A transition from agrarian societies to industrialization was the result.

Climate was also a factor in that more substantial dwellings were required for survival as well as sufficient clothing. Fabric production was a main catalyst for the industrial revolution.

I'd like to hear your thoughts OP.

I have no bias or opinion on the matter, therefore I am not about to say anything I will regret.

Thankyou for posting that book though. Immediate read.

I have no bias or opinion on the matter, therefore I am not about to say anything I will regret.

Thankyou for posting that book though. Immediate read.

Originally Posted by PierreD2210

^ sounds about right. Europe basically raped Africa and set us back

Please refrain from using the word 'us'. 
This is a humanity discussion. You had no involvement. 
Couldn't his comment be construed as a nod to the fact that we are all one people, and when one nation is set back, we all are? 

Originally Posted by PierreD2210

^ sounds about right. Europe basically raped Africa and set us back

Please refrain from using the word 'us'. 
This is a humanity discussion. You had no involvement. 
Couldn't his comment be construed as a nod to the fact that we are all one people, and when one nation is set back, we all are? 

I believe that art was before religion. We're talking caveman writing on the walls as a form of communication and documentation.

I believe that art was before religion. We're talking caveman writing on the walls as a form of communication and documentation.

lolwut?

lolwut?

Originally Posted by roback1991

lolwut?

My mistake. in reference to this.
torgriffith wrote:

Originally Posted by roback1991

lolwut?

My mistake. in reference to this.
torgriffith wrote:

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Yup...

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Yup...

Back
Top Bottom