Not having tattoos

is that a thing not having tattoos or is it more common to have tattoos? as a kid I've always been very accident prone so always had cuts and bruises... I always looked at that as my tattoos... and to make matters worse I had chicken pox as a kid in 8th grade so my whole upper chest, back and head got scarred got up from scratching smh... and in my early 20s at an all you can drink party at a bar went hard and got my head cut up bad... so ya always had the scars on deck smh...not only that but thought I had psoriasis as a kid but turned out I had eczema so had scars from that too which was a lot...and too be honest that was prally the main reasons I never got a tattoo...is it just me but not having tats is ok in my book... check in if yall don't have tats and its not just me lol...

I got one and planned on getting more before that initial one. I never went back :lol:

It’s not visible unless my shirt is off so I’m glad with my decision. OP your username checks out with this thread :lol:

Arms full of tattoos. In the process of getting some of them lasered off.

While getting tattoos the pain is basically non existent. Certain spots getting lasered though, I feel like Im gonna faint and puke..

Numbing cream helps.

People with no tattoos are the real misfits these days...

People with no tattoos are the real misfits these days...
Exactly. Just waiting for the whole trend to cycle over and you’re set :pimp:

Other day I Saw an undoubtedly 75+ yr old woman with her arms tatted up crazy and was blown away:wow:. She definitely was a pioneer back in the day.

My mom deadass told all her kids if we got a tat we’d be written outta the Will:lol:. None of us have any. And we’ve matured to learn it was in fact the best decision. #mommaknowsbest

Tatts are too expensive. haven't got a hit up in almost 20 yrs and im tatted from neck to leg. Artist act hella boujee nowadays

Back
Top Bottom