"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

Imagine if Drake was the one who used the "King of New York" line :lol: the slander would be unreal.

Word :lol: **** was be something serious, but on the cool I really don't mess with Kendrick like that. Played GKMC so much I can't stand it..everybody say S80 way better but I haven't checked it yet. But dude made me a fan when he said he the KONY and had all the northerners scrambling and in disarray :rofl: :pimp:

don't go into it thinking it's better than GKMC

1. because it'll ruin the experience
2. because it's not necessarily true, a lot of people think GKMC is better, at the same time a lot of people think S80 is better

Actually ran S80 back a couple days ago . . . I'm starting to like it better than GKMC but maybe because I've played GKMC out.

I went and got Section 80 after I saw him open up for Drake in like Winter/Spring early 2012. The "***** and patron makes me feel alright" song hooked me. And rigamortis too, he spazzed on that.

Only thing I heard of Kendrick before that was Michael Jordan and I was halfway listening to it and thought it was corny. Still don't really like that song.

Imagine if Drake was the one who used the "King of New York" line :lol: the slander would be unreal.

Word :lol: **** was be something serious, but on the cool I really don't mess with Kendrick like that. Played GKMC so much I can't stand it..everybody say S80 way better but I haven't checked it yet. But dude made me a fan when he said he the KONY and had all the northerners scrambling and in disarray :rofl: :pimp:

don't go into it thinking it's better than GKMC

1. because it'll ruin the experience
2. because it's not necessarily true, a lot of people think GKMC is better, at the same time a lot of people think S80 is better

I personally think Overly Dedicated is better than S80 and GKMC

^ That's debatable but it all depends on opinion. I've been looking into some of his older work. He was always good but its interesting to see his progression as an artist. You can find gems on any of his projects though. Recently been bumping The Kendrick Lamar EP a lot.

This songs my favorite off of it:

so kendrick isn't sensitive for taking shots at a sensitive dudes response?

you just wanna be THAT guy or something?

No he's not...he's keeping it on wax and never said he doesn't wanna be Drakes friend and insinuating that he'll be blackballed

and his music is only poppin on twitter.

why am i explaining this......you may be the only person out there who thinks that. :lol:

^ That's debatable but it all depends on opinion. I've been looking into some of his older work. He was always good but its interesting to see his progression as an artist. You can find gems on any of his projects though. Recently been bumping The Kendrick Lamar EP a lot.

This songs my favorite off of it:

That EP does have some gems on it. Faith and Vanity Slaves. :pimp: :pimp:

I remeber when kendrick lamar ep dropped, after the first listen i knew he was going to be great. To this day still my favorite tape from k dot. I dont know what it is, you can just sense the emotion from the tracks.

Last edited:
i just want ti go on #RECORD as being team kendrick and when i say that i mean it loosely, seeing as that drake has decided to take kendrick on as king of hip hop, i dont know what executive
made this happen but its brilliant, for one it has be unconfirmed if kendrick is hard body or not, A he is from compton you know, and B top dogg most likely got some HEAVY weight in LA, interscope
aint do nothing for that boy so i know they on his nuts now. Drake is like walking fish on the plank, not meaning he soft, meaning he play with everybody team, when he club its always with other rappers or his team but not with CMB, i mean they cant be that slimey, if they are fool just hire white people to hide emongst you, but dont think you can take on a label full of great musicians, vs the best engineer and the best hip hop song writer.

Drake be claiming he can spit hot fire but kendrick was spitting like twista on his 2nd LP(mixtape) dude is creative, i see drake tucking tail, its not like wayne and nickii are going to get into it with him. :rofl:

Flacobey I think I also like OD the most out of all his works

idk though, I can't pick for sure. I just find myself playing that tape the most. It's also the first tape I heard from Kendrick

DRAKE IS GONNA STRAIGHT SHUT HIM DOWN !! .. Idc what anyone says.. if you dont look at drizzy at the top of the chain than your 100% Indenial.

Rap is more of a popularity contest now a days.. so it makes sense to come at drizzy, but he's not going to win lol its almost impossible. Not only is drizzy amazing.. and flows untouchable, BUT he gets maddddddddd bishes lol that counts for alot :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

and yeah drake just might be one of the softest rappers ever !! .. but thats cool, cause he stays on his cool sh*t nd its gonna take the cool kid to shut down the fake gangsta kids lol .. trust me, ive done it mad times lol they can't control the hate, the frustration makes people wanna fight :lol: :smokin :smokin

Its gonna be soo embarressing to baby kendrick, i dont think he should do it.. might be good for " rap " but not good for him :lol:

" You gon hype me up and make me catch a body like that.. So don't do it.. please dont do it !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Drizzy been warning every body since the beginning, that hes not the one. He makes amazing chill music.. and gets madddddddddddd bishes. HOW COULD YOU HATE THAT ?? :smh:

It took the chillest cat to show you, gangsta kids are bums lol.. i been knew that. :smokin

Only bums hate .. me and bums dont get along. look here's how it goes..

0]

So much of this cape talk any time somebody is siding with Drake y'all dudes are hilarious :lol: :smh:

But the kendrick slurpage on this board in particular has reached bukkake levels but that's ok right ?

Gotta love NT

Drake is Lebron as Kendrick is to....?

D. Rose?

K. Dot = K. Dot

DURANT.gif

Drake far from Bron though.

None of his albums have been undeniable classics. His joints sound formulaic and mediocre IMO, on some Fabolous s_.

Comeback Season and So Far Gone were the highlights of his career to this point, been all downhill musically since he got signed.

Last edited:

OR maybe, just maybe, everyone is talking about the Control verse not the cypher

just a thought, though
OR maybe, just maybe, everyone is talking about the Control verse not the cypher

just a thought, though
Cant be , because people are saying that Drake should't of been so sensitive to the Control verse and that it was just in good competition right? Not to mention nobody who was mentioned really responded except ASAP
laugh.gif
what was there to respond to?

The Control Verse was just sayin "step your bars up".  Drake just dropped an album, that should be his response right there.  Now whether he actually stepped his bars up or not is another matter completely

Am I the only one who can't stand Kendrick? I don't really like any songs on GKMC.

I used to be the numero uno Kendrick hater.....however, you're trippin man. GKMC is solid hip-hop, minus Backseat Freestyle, I rock with it.

Dude still sounds a lil like Elmer Fudd tho :lol:

I used to be the numero uno Kendrick hater.....however, you're trippin man. GKMC is solid hip-hop, minus Backseat Freestyle, I rock with it.

Dude still sounds a lil like Elmer Fudd tho
laugh.gif
I don't exactly hate him but I'd much rather listen to pretty much anything else. Same with J Cole.

Both are audio nyquil imo.

Inb4 your avy says enough

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom