"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

I was thinking it was all for Drake, seeing the Papoose connections, I think it could be two birds with one stone. Skillz was saying its another "Control" verse, who knows who else he got at.

BTW, anyone seen Ab Soul lately? I didn't see him in the snippet.

He's sitting down in front of the DJ table in the background I believe

Hahahahahahaha

As soon as I heard that verse, I couldn't wait to see the few Drake groupies in here. Antidope, Stillin729 and Gordonson :lol: (and don't even bother disputing it fellas, you guys are all over the Drake thread and this thread defending Drake but it's cool)

Hilariously enough, wherever we go, you seem to be mysteriously in tow. What does that make you?

fall back sweetheart :rofl: :rofl:

I'm saying Drake can't catch a break for anyone :lol:

Its the same dudes who come in everyone of these threads and proclaim how people want to see the downfall and demise of Drake. Its a ******g rap beef, one that people actually think is gonna be good for Hip Hop, and we got pole jockeys ruining the thread :smh: :lol:

Pappoose also thinks it was about him
mean.gif
 "Hee-hee hee"

The cyphers were recorded a week and a half before the awards aka the week before NWTS dropped and Drake was doing the promo interviews ..

Hahahahahahaha

As soon as I heard that verse, I couldn't wait to see the few Drake groupies in here. Antidope, Stillin729 and Gordonson :lol: (and don't even bother disputing it fellas, you guys are all over the Drake thread and this thread defending Drake but it's cool)

Hilariously enough, wherever we go, you seem to be mysteriously in tow. What does that make you?

Feel free to enlighten me. I was in the Drake thread biggin up half the damn album. I'm just not a groupie like you darlings

When rappers "beef" so do their fans, most of ya'll are in no position to call anyone else sensitive based on your adamant support of another man's pursuit of ends.

Where are the Pap fans at?

I agree that battling can be good for hip hop, but some of ya'll throw it around like any battle is a good battle and thats just not the case.

Musically, the genre is having a great year we don't need this weak *****

Last edited:
"fall back sweetheart" :rofl:

the Papoose connection makes sense , but like someone else said he could very easily be taking shots at both of them

Feel free to enlighten me. I was in the Drake thread biggin up half the damn album. I'm just not a groupie like you darlings

Yet look at all the newly found Kendrick groupies going on almost 144 hours

And don't get me started on all the sudden Papoose slurpage

This is just another Drake hate thread; it's okay to admit that

I seen no one slurping papoose at all its just funny he called drake sweetheart.

let's not act like Papoose can't rip Drake a new one, he already did it with Big Sean. you can say he's begging for attention and he's never gonna get a platinum plaque but he's a skilled MC that could destroy most of these manufactured rappers out today.

I still play that Papoose "1st Chain" song like once a week. The Big Sean slander was over 9000 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom