"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

What happened between him a nicki?

It's rumored that a drunk Nicki let Drake eat her out, Drake wanted to smash, but Nicki was like nah. It's a rumor, but based on the song, I could 100% picture that happening.
Are we talking about Tuscan Leather? Could have sworn that was about the whole "Drake thinks hes too good to hang around us anymore and is ungrateful for the opportunities that Wayne gave him" situation.
I just don't believe that. Birdman would'be fixed that whole situation before it turned into one.

but....as a grown man nobody should be able to tell you what's poppin if that's what you wanna do

i think what you're really saying is he's not self concious because everybody should do them.

and i think most other grown folks realize that if somebody put something on it's because they wanted to wear it

so telling them it ain't poppin is some kid ****.

same reason nobody tells Wayne not to wear jeggings and Kanye not to wear leather jogging pants and ****.

That's more or less what I was saying. On the contrary think how many people do give in to the trends though.

here's another article about their rumored fling

CelebNMusic247-News) Drake’s Tuscan Leather Reveals his Nicki Minaj Sex Scandal

A new sex scandal reveals that Drake and Nicki Minaj used to kick it (sex it up) but never dated because he was never street enough for her.

Rumor has it, Drake was MADLY in love with Nicki, the only problem was that ”Nicki likes street guys, hood dudes, Drake is not her type,” according to a MTO snitch.

Now the snitch is dishing the dirt on Drake and Nicki Minaj and its some real JUICY gossip coming straight from the mouths of a Young Money insider. According to our snitch Drake and Nicki NEVER DATED!

Here’s the drop:

The insider explained, “Drake made it known that he was in love with Nicki . . . everyone knew it. Nicki thought is was a cute crush, but she had no interest in [Drizzy].” The insider continued, “Nicki likes street guys, hood dudes, Drake is not her type.”

But ONE NIGHT after a few drinks Nicki reportedly allowed Drizzy into them drawers. The insider explained, “Drake was persisant . . . and he must have caught Nicki on a day that she was h*rny or something, because she gave in.”

According to our insider, the word inside the Young Money camp is that Drake and Nicki made out, and Drizzy ate the box, but he did NOT hit . . . and Nicki did NOT return the favor. The insider told MediaTakeOut.com, “[They say] She basically let Drake eat . . . then kicked him out.”

“Drake felt some type of way about it, I guess he thought they were going to be in a relationship or something,” told MediaTakeOut.com’s snitch. “But it was just a one time thing for Nicki.”

According to another Young Money insider, the two have not been close ever since that RUMORED incident. They explained, “It’s sad, Drake and Nicki were real close. He needs to put all that behind him and get back to being friends.”

Drake rapped about this incident in his new song “Tuscan Leather” track from the album titled Nothing Was The Same:

“Paperwork takin’ too long, maybe they don’t understand me
I’ll compromise if I have to, I gotta stay with the family.
Not even talkin’ to Nicki, communication is breakin’
I dropped the ball on some personal sh*t, I need to embrace it.
I’m honest, I make mistakes, I’d be the second to admit it
Think that’s why I need her in my life, to check me when I’m trippin.’”

Hopefully that means Drizzy is going to stop being SENSITIVE . . . and get back to being cool with Nicki!!!

Source
- See more at: http://celebnmusic247.com/drakes-tu...nicki-minaj-sex-scandal/#sthash.VFhlBkDB.dpuf

seems true :rofl:

Nah

You're just mad because nobody cares what the next man is wearing

You suck at creating threads

Log off

u serious bruh? u sound hurt that i posted this. and i don't care about reps so whoever negged me can keep doing that for all i care. just a fact to throw out ther, about 80% of your favorite rappers are gay, i hope you people know that.
Just like when you said that it was a fact that 80% of rappers are gay...... Yall dudes will believe anything.

Last edited:
mean.gif
mean.gif
at Gudda Gudda leaking that info
Dude aint got nothin else to do
roll.gif

Which is a shame because he was dope in his Sqad Up Days 
mean.gif

Nah

Log off

u serious bruh? u sound hurt that i posted this. and i don't care about reps so whoever negged me can keep doing that for all i care. just a fact to throw out ther, about 80% of your favorite rappers are gay, i hope you people know that.
Just like when you said that it was a fact that 80% of rappers are gay...... Yall dudes will believe anything.
I understand that you're taking it hardly. I can understand because you got his face is in your avy. But c'mon, don't act like it aint believable.

People cracking on wearing PJ's to a club if that was any other rapper they'd be "doing it"

Y'all hard guys act like this is Sweet Valley High

Now I'm taking it hard? By saying that I dont believe it and that the reason I gave is more plausible? Y'all can have this thread man, its clear that differening opinions are not welcome and theyre met with replies like stanning. The whole avi thing is tired now, I shouldnt have to change it to validate my opinions.

Last edited:
Now I'm taking it hard? By saying that I dont believe it and that the reason I gave is more plausible? Y'all can have this thread man, its clear that differening opinions are not welcome and theyre met with replies like stanning. The whole avi thing is tired now, I shouldnt have to change it to validate my opinions.
Yes 

The dude running to gossip sites for his stories

Some dude made up a story about Nicki getting eaten out and a bunch of low end hip hop sites picked it up; what are you actually looking at that you find this crap? It's the age of social media...how many times has Weezy died?

The verse refers to Drake having a rift with Young Money over how big he's become and thinking they are holding him back

I'm out too change the title to official drake hate thread

Last edited:
The dude running to gossip sites for his stories

The verse refers to Drake having a rift with Young Money over how big he's become and thinking they are holding him back
If you read breh, I never said that it was 100, just said that it's highly believable. Which pointed back to my first original statement about Drake taking his sensitivity to new levels after he name dropped the hooter chick.

Last edited:
roll.gif
at that rumor, but Drake is a simp like that so i can see that happening. i'm pretty sure Nicki been ran thru by alot of dudes in the industry, she probably just denies it when asked. here's a article Perez Hilton wrote about the situation

"Not even talkin' to Nicki, communication is breakin'/ I dropped the ball on some personal sh–, I need to embrace it."

Those are lyrics from Tuscan Leather, the opening track of Drake's super-fresh album Nothing Was the Same!

Back when he penned that gem, he and label mate/former bestie Nicki Minaj weren't on the best of terms! In fact, they weren't on any terms!

Now Drake says that issue is solved, but, listening to him speak, we aren't so sure!

Explaining the thought process going into his new album and that song, the Degrassi star admitted:

"That line in 'Tuscan Leather' isn't exactly where I am in my life right now but like a year ago…eight months, seven months ago, it was how I felt. I'd done something wrong and I wasn't speaking to her… I think the dialogue actually between us was already opened up. I had already solved that issue. I wrote that a while ago and I kinda felt guilty changing it. It was a sentiment that I had when I started this album and felt like that's how it should be. The album should start one place and end in another."

Sadly, he wouldn't spill the beans on what precisely put so many beez in Nicki's trap, but we're glad the issue was resolved!

Or was it really?

What did Her Minajesty say about Tuscan Leather? Was she royally miffed he aired their dirty laundry!?

We don't know! Drake doesn't even know!

He revealed:

"I haven't talked to her since it's been out. I'm not sure [what she thought.] I haven't spoke to her."

Whoa! Drizzy's album came out last Tuesday and he hasn't talked to Nicki since then?

Wouldn't a friend make a congratulatory phone call? Or at least send a text? A friggin' emjoi?

Maybe they aren't back to being bestiez just yet!
- See more at: http://perezhilton.com/2013-09-28-d...-was-the-same-patched-up#sthash.aH9TLw6b.dpuf

What happened between him a nicki?
 It's rumored that a drunk Nicki let Drake eat her out, Drake wanted to smash, but Nicki was like nah. It's a rumor, but based on the song, I could 100% picture that happening.
Ironically, in attempting to make Drake seem sensitive, you reveal certain traits about yourself, looking up articles on Perez Hilton's website and worrying about rumors of who's ***** he's eating. 
laugh.gif

Nah

Log off

Lol negged?

Ironically, in attempting to make Drake seem sensitive, you reveal certain traits about yourself, looking up articles on Perez Hilton's website and worrying about rumors of who's ***** he's eating. :lol: .​

I did?

& I never been on Perez Hilton's site in it's entire existence.

Last edited:
BRO!! This dude said NEGGED he's from Gunitworld aka hhboard I KNOW IT

That explains all the 50 cent threads... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom