"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

"In April, Drake dissed Chris Brown in an interview. He also said that he was not interested in battling Chris Brown at the time because he felt no one would be interested in that match-up.

“His insecurities are the reason I make better music than him,” added Drizzy.

"It's not me and Kendrick [Lamar]," Drake said. "It's not me and [Jay Z]. You're not gonna get anything out of it."

Hope you meant that.

Nothing said can be unsaid :smh:

After all the excuses Aubrey's came up with for every oppenent that's came at his neck, it's time for him to defend the self-proclaimed title belt he's holding.

Last edited:
"In April, Drake dissed Chris Brown in an interview. He also said that he was not interested in battling Chris Brown at the time because he felt no one would be interested in that match-up.

“His insecurities are the reason I make better music than him,” added Drizzy.

"It's not me and Kendrick [Lamar]," Drake said. "It's not me and [Jay Z]. You're not gonna get anything out of it."

Hope you meant that.

Nothing said can be unsaid :smh:
W.E.L.P.

After all the excuses Aubrey's came up with for every oppenent that's came at his neck, it's time for him to defend the self-proclaimed title belt he's holding.

*kendrickschoolboyhighfive.gif*

I was rooting for Drake with NWTS.

I've been clowning the dude drake with homies, now that i think about it though.... as sensitive as drake is I'm glad to see him staying true to himself.

Nonetheless, it would be nice to see him come back at K Dot

I've been clowning the dude drake with homies, now that i think about it though.... as sensitive as drake is I'm glad to see him staying true to himself.

I mean what else can he do besides "stay true to himself"? It's like he sets his-self up for all the clownin he gets. Dude just name dropped a chick from hooters he used to mess with, and basically admitted that that **** that happened with Nicki was true. I don't have a problem with talking about what you're going through and all, but damn.

I mean what else can he do besides "stay true to himself"? It's like he sets his-self up for all the clownin he gets. Dude just name dropped a chick from hooters he used to mess with, and basically admitted that that **** that happened with Nicki was true. I don't have a problem with talking about what you're going through and all, but damn.

What happened between him a nicki?

He didn't admit anything; he said they weren't on good terms when he wrote the verse 7-8 months ago

It's rumored that a drunk Nicki let Drake eat her out, Drake wanted to smash, but Nicki was like nah. It's a rumor, but based on the song, I could 100% picture that happening.

Last edited:

It's rumored that Nicki let Drake eat her out, Drake wanted to smash, but Nicki was like nah. It's a rumor, but based on the song, I could 100% picture that happening.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dang.... Just when I feel sympathetic for the dude.

But I guess what I meant when I say stay true to himself is more so how he dresses and stuff. I was just watching the too much performance on jimmy Fallon, and it amazes me that no one bothered to tell him that open shirt look wasn't popping. On top of that he killed the show so you can tell he wasn't the slightest bit self conscious about it.

I think moments like this will be the defining moment of drakes career though. IMO, he's pretty much had an undisputed rise to the top. It'll be interesting to see what happens

It's rumored that a drunk Nicki let Drake eat her out, Drake wanted to smash, but Nicki was like nah. It's a rumor, but based on the song, I could 100% picture that happening.
roll.gif

don't make no damn sense 

Again, I'm not saying it like its 100, but everybody in here knows that it's believable. Everybody can picture that **** happenin to Drake.

Dang.... Just when I feel sympathetic for the dude.

But I guess what I meant when I say stay true to himself is more so how he dresses and stuff. I was just watching the too much performance on jimmy Fallon, and it amazes me that no one bothered to tell him that open shirt look wasn't popping. On top of that he killed the show so you can tell he wasn't the slightest bit self conscious about it.

I think moments like this will be the defining moment of drakes career though. IMO, he's pretty much had an undisputed rise to the top. It'll be interesting to see what happens

but....as a grown man nobody should be able to tell you what's poppin if that's what you wanna do

i think what you're really saying is he's not self concious because everybody should do them.

and i think most other grown folks realize that if somebody put something on it's because they wanted to wear it

so telling them it ain't poppin is some kid ****.

same reason nobody tells Wayne not to wear jeggings and Kanye not to wear leather jogging pants and ****.

Are we talking about Tuscan Leather? Could have sworn that was about the whole "Drake thinks hes too good to hang around us anymore and is ungrateful for the opportunities that Wayne gave him" situation.

:rofl: at that rumor, but Drake is a simp like that so i can see that happening. i'm pretty sure Nicki been ran thru by alot of dudes in the industry, she probably just denies it when asked. here's a article Perez Hilton wrote about the situation

"Not even talkin' to Nicki, communication is breakin'/ I dropped the ball on some personal sh–, I need to embrace it."

Those are lyrics from Tuscan Leather, the opening track of Drake's super-fresh album Nothing Was the Same!

Back when he penned that gem, he and label mate/former bestie Nicki Minaj weren't on the best of terms! In fact, they weren't on any terms!

Now Drake says that issue is solved, but, listening to him speak, we aren't so sure!

Explaining the thought process going into his new album and that song, the Degrassi star admitted:

"That line in 'Tuscan Leather' isn't exactly where I am in my life right now but like a year ago…eight months, seven months ago, it was how I felt. I'd done something wrong and I wasn't speaking to her… I think the dialogue actually between us was already opened up. I had already solved that issue. I wrote that a while ago and I kinda felt guilty changing it. It was a sentiment that I had when I started this album and felt like that's how it should be. The album should start one place and end in another."

Sadly, he wouldn't spill the beans on what precisely put so many beez in Nicki's trap, but we're glad the issue was resolved!

Or was it really?

What did Her Minajesty say about Tuscan Leather? Was she royally miffed he aired their dirty laundry!?

We don't know! Drake doesn't even know!

He revealed:

"I haven't talked to her since it's been out. I'm not sure [what she thought.] I haven't spoke to her."

Whoa! Drizzy's album came out last Tuesday and he hasn't talked to Nicki since then?

Wouldn't a friend make a congratulatory phone call? Or at least send a text? A friggin' emjoi?

Maybe they aren't back to being bestiez just yet!
- See more at: http://perezhilton.com/2013-09-28-d...-was-the-same-patched-up#sthash.aH9TLw6b.dpuf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom