"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

this is the best you could come up with? :smh: :lol:

people talking bout the capes; the clowns with the cubic zirconia kryptonite are far worse

go back to 08/09 when NT worshiped Drake but this board doesn't like change and Drake is changing the rap genre whether you like it or not

Drake sings and doesn't always act like he is the hardest dude alive..."OMG he's tissue soft"

Nobody is even saying Kendrick is a bad rapper because he's very good but people could careless who is coming at Drake; you clowns just want to have reason to go at him and recycle the same old comments
Dude not even entertaining you, your points are garbage and you are not on the level...
You are on permanent mute
Keep choking on that cape

Wonder who Stan's are the worst Kendrick,Drake,Kanye or the weeknds lol...... This thread got me wanting to make a thread to find out

Drake is definitely acting like a ***** about this whole thing.
I hope KDot keeps going at him so we can get a response.

I just heard Sweet for the first time in my life.

I can't believe Common OF ALL PEOPLE went at Drake for making soft music.

That's funny to me.

These captain save a Aubrey boy's are beyond emotional. :lol:

I'm just hoping these dudes will have a good ol fashion battle and put out some good Hip Hop music. That TDE cypher should be dope. :pimp:

It kills me how yall pull for drake so hard when he has done nothing but contradict and dodge when it comes to real competition.

This is how I FEEL a confident, secure, male rapper whom was mentioned in the control verse, should have responded/felt.

I can understand cats dissin the **** out of Kdot too. But, the, no Im not working with him for a while now- attitude? I really don't understand. That is the epitome of hurt.
I aint gonna hate on another dude for feeling how he feels. It just seem really strange to me.

The whole time we been cool, you been wanting to be better than me dog??? Like, you been practicing, to be the best at the same thing I do? What about me? Do you not care bout my feelings dog? :lol:

Last edited:
Yall don't see a problem in somebody (who has skill) saying he's ready for anyone to step to him lyrically then dodging when it happens? That's the biggest issue here

Yall don't see a problem in somebody (who has skill) saying he's ready for anyone to step to him lyrically then dodging when it happens? That's the biggest issue here

No they don't because they feel Kendrick shouldn't ever say he's better than Drake because Drake put him on.

Which has to be the dumbest thing ever seeing as it's a matter of fame vs. skill.

Y'all argument is that Drake made Kendrick more famous by putting him on Take Care and his tour...okay.

What does that have to do with Kendrick saying "i'm tryna kill y'all ******"?

Y'all have yet to make a case for why Kendrick shouldn't flex his lyrical muscles on all these ****** since they ain't really spittin.

Kendrick is a grown *** man dawg. Drake got famous before him and liked him enough to help his career.

That don't mean Kendrick has to be sonned by him his whole life because it's really just a matter of who got famous first.

And then before he said it he said i'm cool w/ y'all. which translates into: don't act like a ***** i'm just tryna spark some excitement and competition in the game.

but like i said in the other thread it's a matter of sensitivity.

and before y'all say it's not and y'all and Drake ain't sensitive, check the definition.

y'all and Drake, by definition, are sensitive to Kendrick mentioning Drake in a verse about tryna kill him lyrically.

and btw that "never heard of you ******...not wanna hear another noun or verb from you ******"

sounds like something STRAIGHT outta URL (rap battles).

Y'all think all rappers battling hate each other?

If one battle rapper put another battle rapper in the game essentially, should they never be able to battle?

and yes...battling is still fair game in hip-hop.

"if you don't wanna get knocked out...don't step in the ****** ring" -2Pac

Last edited:

No they don't because they feel Kendrick shouldn't ever say he's better than Drake because Drake put him on.

Which has to be the dumbest thing ever seeing as it's a matter of fame vs. skill.

Y'all argument is that Drake made Kendrick more famous by putting him on Take Care and his tour...okay.

What does that have to do with Kendrick saying "i'm tryna kill y'all ******"?

Y'all have yet to make a case for why Kendrick shouldn't flex his lyrical muscles on all these ****** since they ain't really spittin.

Kendrick is a grown *** man dawg. Drake got famous before him and liked him enough to help his career.

That don't mean Kendrick has to be sonned by him his whole life because it's really just a matter of who got famous first.

And then before he said it he said i'm cool w/ y'all. which translates into: don't act like a ***** i'm just tryna spark some excitement and competition in the game.

Drake didn't put him on tho, he had a growing buzz and Dre showed interest before Drake came into the picture :lol:

Drake didn't put him on tho, he had a growing buzz and Dre showed interest before Drake came into the picture :lol:

trust me dawg i know.

i definitely knew about Kendrick before Take Care and that tour.

i'm just saying he gave him a little more fame. you can't deny that.

i know actual people who heard buried alive and went searching for Kendrick.

but yeah obviously Drake ain't put him on

why are we saying Drake dodged him? can we wait unitl the Awards air/we actually hear the cypher oursleves and give Drake a few days to respond. I agree if when this releases and he doesn't respond then thats a huge problem, especially after all the **** he talked to Angie. BUT CAN WE ATLEAST WAIT UNTIL THE ACTUAL CYPHER COMES TO LIGHT?

why are we saying Drake dodged him? can we wait unitl the Awards air/we actually hear the cypher oursleves and give Drake a few days to respond. I agree if when this releases and he doesn't respond then thats a huge problem, especially after all the **** he talked to Angie. BUT CAN WE ATLEAST WAIT UNTIL THE ACTUAL CYPHER COMES TO LIGHT?

OR maybe, just maybe, everyone is talking about the Control verse not the cypher

just a thought, though

OR maybe, just maybe, everyone is talking about the Control verse not the cypher

just a thought, though

just a thought, though

Cant be , because people are saying that Drake should't of been so sensitive to the Control verse and that it was just in good competition right? Not to mention nobody who was mentioned really responded except ASAP :lol:

just a thought, though

just a thought, though

Cant be , because people are saying that Drake should't of been so sensitive to the Control verse and that it was just in good competition right? Not to mention nobody who was mentioned really responded except ASAP :lol:

But nobody took offense to it but Drake and since he did he should respond to the Control verse as well

Drake is definitely acting like a ***** about this whole thing.
I hope KDot keeps going at him so we can get a response.

Basically... Drake keeps looking vaginal in them

Interviews... Seems Kendrick has exposed a

weakness in Drake's armor.

Hope he continues to exploit it, & Chris Brown

Comes and pisses on da wound :lol:

But nobody took offense to it but Drake and since he did he should respond to the Control verse as well

diagree just based on the fact that they talked and dapped each other up the next week. But i will agree he needs to respond to the cypher verse just because their is obvious negative feelings there.

Back
Top Bottom