"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

Basically... Drake keeps looking vaginal in them

Interviews... Seems Kendrick has exposed a

weakness in Drake's armor.

Hope he continues to exploit it, & Chris Brown

Comes and pisses on da wound
:lol:

:lol: You didn't hear? Apparently, they made up. So....wait, you got all this Kendrick "hate", but you can make up with Chris Brown???

From Billboard:

Kendrick Lamar had the best verse of all the cyphers. Hip-hop heads saw "Control" Kendrick reappear -- his energy built on itself with every bar, his flow switched up, he made reference to his competition's response to the verse that started the controversy. Kendrick even breaks one of the bars to give ScHoolboy Q a high-five as the crowd hollered and cheered. King Kendrick, indeed.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...ndrick-lamar-shine-at-2013-bet-hip-hop-awards

Last edited:
Cant be , because people are saying that Drake should't of been so sensitive to the Control verse and that it was just in good competition right? Not to mention nobody who was mentioned really responded except ASAP :lol:

what are you talkin about dawg?

you said people said Drake dodgin the cypher verse....nobody is saying that.

they saying Drake dodged the Control verse because he cried about it in interviews.

saying in interviews that you're not workin w/ him and they were harsh scathing words is dodging because this all about

saying stuff ON WAX.

But nobody took offense to it but Drake and since he did he should respond to the Control verse as well

diagree just based on the fact that they talked and dapped each other up the next week. But i will agree he needs to respond to the cypher verse just because their is obvious negative feelings there.

Kendrick dapping him up has nothing to do with it because kendrick's intentions wasn't to diss him BUT Drake STILL took offense to it and feels a way about it which warrants a response

what are you talkin about dawg?

you said people said Drake dodgin the cypher verse....nobody is saying that.

they saying Drake dodged the Control verse because he cried about it in interviews.

saying in interviews that you're not workin w/ him and they were harsh scathing words is dodging because this all about

saying stuff ON WAX.

QFE

Drake's acting like a female. He wasn't even the first person mentioned in that verse. None of the other 10 rappers mentioned are all in their feelings, whining about it on the radio (except Meek)

I swear Drake was that kid that would take his ball and go home because his team ain't win.

So like 3+ weeks after "Control", people still don't get that Kendrick Lamar's verse was made to have other guys elevate their own stuff??? Sad

So like 3+ weeks after "Control", people still don't get that Kendrick Lamar's verse was made to have other guys elevate their own stuff??? Sad

they never gone think that.

they just quieted down and now that Drake is catching feelings it legitimizes them catching feelings.

Imagine if Drake was the one who used the "King of New York" line :lol: the slander would be unreal.

Imagine if Drake was the one who used the "King of New York" line :lol: the slander would be unreal.

Word :lol: **** was be something serious, but on the cool I really don't mess with Kendrick like that. Played GKMC so much I can't stand it..everybody say S80 way better but I haven't checked it yet. But dude made me a fan when he said he the KONY and had all the northerners scrambling and in disarray :rofl: :pimp:

Word :lol: **** was be something serious, but on the cool I really don't mess with Kendrick like that. Played GKMC so much I can't stand it..everybody say S80 way better but I haven't checked it yet. But dude made me a fan when he said he the KONY and had all the northerners scrambling and in disarray :rofl: :pimp:

Definitely listen to that Section 80 Rigamortis, ADHD, Keishas Song, Ronald Regan Era :smokin

View media item 596908

Back
Top Bottom