***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

everybody is looking superb
pimp.gif
debby your collection is sick
smile.gif

jjsofly- your 'abstract' picture is awesome

sometimes i wish i still wore sneakers on the regular
frown.gif

Heels are overrated...they are good, but I think they can lose a few games this year...and Hansborough will be terrible in the NBA, mark my words...he'llfall into the same path as another great college player in recent years...J.J. Redick...they are both great college players, and will have no careers in theNBA...I think Stephen Curry should win the Naismith this year as long as he keeps playing like he has been and Davidson wins some good games...and I go to BC,so yes I am hating on the other ACC teams

on another note, nice fit Brandon and sick Safaris up there

nice 1's deb....i would literally to bad things for those shoeslol.

airant- don't worry, i will like a team in my state next year for the bball season...three words, CLEMSON-MILTONJENNINGS

anywho its been a minute since i posted pics so here goes....

the other day to go to work...spoke too soon on the weather lol...
l_22e27896b08747ad8e3d65fc95da15d2.jpg

l_b5fc8eed67c94a5d9fb2c09f43143cf0.jpg
l_cb647179475b4cb4aad8597314d26717.jpg
l_f069ca9a77f64c82ab6a10de0daae6ab.jpg

me and homegirl...it took me 5minutes to get this picture to look this bad
laugh.gif

l_99a5f08960354f0c9109baa194351f02.jpg

I went to Ikea to day to buy a lot of furniture! im moving out soon so im preparing for my new place
nerd.gif

-American Apparel
-F21 jeans
-Olives

^ Nice Olive IX's chick.

Haven't really done a full blown WDYWT pic in awhile. Props to Ryan(greencelt) for the motivation and the target idea . . .

3167wd1.jpg

^ So thats how that jacket fits, ive been looking at that jacket and the fit is pretty good, no karamo but whats your height and weight and what size did youget that in?

Originally Posted by retrojumpan

yo! TheTim11, info on that tiff colored Diamond Supply T? is that the Heist T? thanks
free tee from the local shop where I picked up the Azure Blazers for $27....its the "Girl's Best Friend" Tee

Back
Top Bottom