November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Originally Posted by joeysole

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Joeysole stays on his grind for NT
pimp.gif

Yoo my man any word on them XX3s yet????LOL
You have a PM sir

Originally Posted by young1

My order for the Tony Taylor Jordan 1's got cancelled so Nike sent me a $25 gift card. Thats the first time they have done that for me on a cancelled order.

Did this happen to anybody else?
my order is still pending

Originally Posted by jepeh21

My order for the Tony Taylor Jordan 1's got cancelled so Nike sent me a $25 gift card. Thats the first time they have done that for me on a cancelled order.

I ordered the Army Jordan 1's the middle of last week and my order is still pending. It didn't take that long the last time I ordered shoes from Nike.

OMG CARMINE,
Edinburgh Premium Outlets
3026 Outlet Drive
Edinburgh, IN 46124
HURRY THE %+$@ Up!!!!

QUESTION-on tha store locator @%* is there certain times u can call and if anybody knows about any mid 23s(any color) at a outlet hit me up (sz 11)

thanks for that update flintgrey, I might cop those laser 15s if I can get them for 40$ with some coupons

Shiekhs in Topanga Mall has Foamposite 1's, in blk/lime green for $100...they can ship it to ur local shiekhs but not to ur house... size 7 and 8 only

just ordered those tan and turquise huaraches from auburn hills I think, I got a pair of 10.5's the guy was really helpful. Good looking out on these. Areal nice steal at $25 plus like 6 bucks shipping.

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY COUPONS OR DISCOUNTS FOR CHAMPS THIS FRIDAY? I really wanna buy all three 23's but am trying to find a way out of spending $600 on3 shoes. If anyone has anything or any ideas, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'm sure I couldn't possibly be the only one feelin this.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

I ordered the Army Jordan 1's the middle of last week and my order is still pending. It didn't take that long the last time I ordered shoes from Nike.
I noticed that on the order page it said:
"Please allow 3-5 additional business days for this product to ship. "
This may be the reason for the delay, I'm not sure, but possible...hope they come through for you though.

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Anyone know where I can get the olive SB backpack or the black one.

Thanks in Advance!
Try Flemington Nike Outlet...sorry I dont know the number and its not on the Nike list cause its new...you have to call information and ask forthe Nike Outlet in Flemington NJ....they had about a dozen of each color about a week and half ago...

GOOD LOOKS only mjs collected,

Just scooped the chicago and carolina xx3s for 184 each. Now I wont have to go crazy on friday, only if I decide I want the motorsports.
Much appreciated man.

Back
Top Bottom