November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

nike-hot-lava-pack-april-3.jpg

49.99 at dr.jays

Yeah good looks on the sneakerhead deal. I might have to get some wildwoods for $55 shipped.

If anybody is interested, they still had some sizes of the McDonalds HD's and they come out to around $105 with the discount code. Not bad...

i dunno if everyone who checks here also checks the coupon thread... so i'm gonna post here as well.

calvinklein.com

40% off of everything!
Free Shipping on orders over $50

Both are auto.

AND enter promo code: wh1108
at the end for an additional 20%!

damn, sorry. it worked for me last night around midnight pst.

Good lookin' on the CK stuff, but it doesn't look like the wh1108 code is working for stuff that was already on sale.

busy morning @ work.....nothing i really want, so here ya go!

vivid blue AM90s- scattered sizes but decent 847-855-0857
Stealth XX3s - 407-351-9400
Aqua VIIIs- 407-397-1979
Playoff VIIIs are out there too but no # sorry
Shadow Xs- 435-649-7442
CDP IX sz8 maybe 9 too- 360-654-3120

HAPPY SPENDING!!!

Right on, but do you have prices for the xx3's and the am90s? Are htey the black stealth xx3 or the white? I just hate to waste their time calling if youalready know. Thanks.

^^^No Jordan XX3's @ the Orlando Prime Outlet (# provided above). Was told they haven't had them in month's, not sure why system was still showingthem. Perhaps, a few pairs were stolen but were never cleared from the system?

Employees probably jackin' for jordans... I only say employees because I would imagine it would be a lot easier for them to steal than anybody else.

WOW really....and they said nikefind was 100% accurate
laugh.gif

at any rate, each outlet had a few pairs in stock....with the
exception of the CDP IXs. the CDP Xs showed a FSR as
well as the black XXIIIs, Aquas, etc...welp, sorry guys!

Good looks on the info JordanLovah...tried scoopin the vivid blue 90s but dude said all they had was an 8 and a 10.5.
I needed a 7.5. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom