November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

^^^^^^^ danm I hope these hit on black friday everywhere. I have yet to cop a pai of XX3's but If I could catch those red/white one at the outlets I wouldcop multiple pairs.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

CHICAGO NIKETALKERS: Start checking your local City Sports (besides the one on 47th) for the CDP 3s. I was able to scoop a pair for $150 from 111th & Michigan today...in a size 12 nonetheless. My buddy grabbed a pair from a different City Sports (on Broadway I think) for the same price last weekend.
Thanks for the info man... I called around to all the City Sports all over the city, and I was able to find one (at 6535 S. Halsted) that had mysize. I basically cleaned them out of all their 10's and 10.5's FOR $130 A PIECE!!!
pimp.gif
Dude said they still got a bunch of other sizes left. The one at 1201 N.Milwaukee still has a 9.5 left, and maybe a couple other small sizes. The one at 4601 N. Broadway still has a size 12 left and maybe a couple of small sizes. The one at 9157 S. Commercial Ave. still has a bunch of sizes left, including one 10.5. I woulda gone and cleaned them out too, but that was just a little toomuch driving for me for one day (I live waaay up north, so just getting the 6535 S. Halsted was a trek for me). They all said they would split the packs. Some quoted prices of $135 for just the III's, others were charging $150. Either way, its a sweet deal if you live in Chicago.

By the way, do you work at Solemates? I need to get by there and check out what heat yall got in recently.

Once again, GOOD LOOKIN OUT. I woulda never thought to look for a split pack at City Sports, much less for $130 for the more popular shoe. #1 pickup of theyear for me.

Originally Posted by Funkman

hey k23j- whAt outlet is that?
Think imma cop sum of the kobes

sorry bout that was gonna post that had to look it up. Silver Sands Facorty Outlets-Destin,FL Nike Factory Store 850-650-0111 open till 6pm central timetonight and 9:00 monday-sat.

B-GRADE 112 PACK TRAINERS HIT?

FLIGHTCLUB HAS A FEW B-GRADE TRAINERS ON SALE

if anyone finds any other info let me know.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

CHICAGO NIKETALKERS: Start checking your local City Sports (besides the one on 47th) for the CDP 3s. I was able to scoop a pair for $150 from 111th & Michigan today...in a size 12 nonetheless. My buddy grabbed a pair from a different City Sports (on Broadway I think) for the same price last weekend.
Thanks for the info man... I called around to all the City Sports all over the city, and I was able to find one (at 6535 S. Halsted) that had my size. I basically cleaned them out of all their 10's and 10.5's FOR $130 A PIECE!!!
pimp.gif
Nice...now maybe you can flip these like the ones in your sig? Gotta love makin' a quick buck off of another NTer's research andcompassion to share the info with his fellow 'heads...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

B-GRADE 112 PACK TRAINERS HIT?

FLIGHTCLUB HAS A FEW B-GRADE TRAINERS ON SALE

if anyone finds any other info let me know.
if they did they are all gone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by clean sole

Thanks for the info man... I called around to all the City Sports all over the city, and I was able to find one (at 6535 S. Halsted) that had my size. I basically cleaned them out of all their 10's and 10.5's FOR $130 A PIECE!!!
pimp.gif
Nice...now maybe you can flip these like the ones in your sig? Gotta love makin' a quick buck off of another NTer's research and compassion to share the info with his fellow 'heads...
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
Yeah I figured I'd get some hate for this one. First of all,I'll make no apologies for making a quick buck off flipping some shoes... I got a wife who's a student and doesn't work, and we have a 6 month oldbaby, both of whom I'm resposible for feeding, clothing, and sheltering. So hate all you want, I gotta do what I gotta do. I don't really considermyself a re-seller, but I do sell shoes occasionally and when I do, I do try to make profit. But I don't hate on re-sellers either (and neither shouldyou), b/c they gotta do what they gotta do.

So who are you to judge me for making money of a TIP (NOT research, but a TIP). I did my own RESEARCH, as you can see from my previous post... I spent mymorning calling 13 different City Sports and finding out which sizes they had in stock. I went to one location that had a few pairs in my size range and Ibought them all. Yes, I will flip some of them, SO WHAT? If you notice, I also posted info in here (and in the Midwest forum) sharing MY RESEARCH so thatothers could benefit too.

As far as the shoes in my sig... I bought and sold all those pairs a while ago, and that thread is locked now, so that has nothing to do with this flip... butif you must know, yes I made a quick buck off those pairs too. I don't hear the people I sold them to complaining, so why do you have a problem with whatI do? Its not like I took shoes that they would have bought anyway and sold them to them at a markup. I had a specific hookup for those pairs who split thosepacks for me only and I made them available to people who didn't have such a connect at a price that we both considered to be fair. Everyone's happy,end of story... so mind your business.

i called and did a phone search on the 112 pack trainers. Nothing came up so they must be long gone. oh well

hey derrty- believe me- ain't nobody on herre mad at you for being a man and taking care of ya family
The "hate" is that you on here braggin that you bought up all these kicks to resale instead of just doing it
It's like you throwing it up in peoes face- when this is a forum for errbody to help each other out.
All you had to say was that you picked up sum IIIs or better yet not posted in here at all n just went straight to the buy/sell
Nobody would've ever known
You say you expected some hate
I think you was kinds lookin for it
Mods- sorry if I'm off topic
I'm not starting no "e-beef"
Thanks to everyone foe their "tips" "research" and whatever you want to call it

Originally Posted by Funkman

hey derrty- believe me- ain't nobody on herre mad at you for being a man and taking care of ya family
The "hate" is that you on here braggin that you bought up all these kicks to resale instead of just doing it
It's like you throwing it up in peoes face- when this is a forum for errbody to help each other out.
All you had to say was that you picked up sum IIIs or better yet not posted in here at all n just went straight to the buy/sell
Nobody would've ever known
You say you expected some hate
I think you was kinds lookin for it
Mods- sorry if I'm off topic
I'm not starting no "e-beef"
Thanks to everyone foe their "tips" "research" and whatever you want to call it
Once again, the reason I posted in this forum was NOT to brag about my come-up (by the way, I'm not even selling all the pairs I copped)... Iactually posted some useful information, and I was telling people who live in Chicago how much they could get the III's for and where, and what sizes wereleft.

And I quote (from my original post):
"Dude said they still got a bunch of other sizes left. The one at 1201 N. Milwaukee still has a 9.5 left, and maybe a couple other small sizes. The one at4601 N. Broadway still has a size 12 left and maybe a couple of small sizes. The one at 9157 S. Commercial Ave. still has a bunch of sizes left, including one10.5."

As a result of my original post I've gotten a bunch of PM's from people asking for more info, like store phone #'s, which I was happy to provide(and will do so for anyone else who's interested). So contrary to what you and other dude may think, I'm actually on here to help people out. Secondof all, in my original post I didn't say anything about reselling, all I said was that I bought some kicks, where I got them, and how much I paid... Ithought that's what we're supposed to be doing in here.. correct me if I'm wrong. The other dude is the one speculating that I bought my shoes toresell. The only reason I mentioned that I cleaned out the 10's and 10.5's was to say that if that's your size, then don't bother going tothat store, just go the one on Commercial Ave. Period.

^^ yea i think some may have taken it the wrong way from what he posted. sounded to me he saw a deal on shoes he liked and he did the work and jumped on it andeven gave more than enough info for others to jump in on it too who lived in the area. hell if i was in the windy city id be happy he posted it but too bad imin cali...a size 10 would have been nice. but yea, i think you guys jumped to conclusions. plus resellers wouldnt really advertise all this...they just do iton the low low.

you right kid lebron
Ain't no static between us solepro- I just don't agree with sum things you did/said
That's just my opinion - errbody has 1 and I respect that
--nothing new at STL mills jus the all black soldier 2s

shoetrends.com has the 8/15 pack for pre order $250 and the 1/22 pack for $250! Lots of sizes still available, but not FSR

I know it's early guys but does anyone have any info on any Black Friday deals at Nike Outlet stores?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I know it's early guys but does anyone have any info on any Black Friday deals at Nike Outlet stores?

It's usually 30% off the entire store from Midnight- until a certain time in the morning like 6am or something.

If you don't mind waiting in line for 3-5 hours just to get into the store, then another 1 hour or so to check out you'll like it I guess.

Midnight? I remember a few years ago I went and the store (mall) just opened up mad early like 5am or something like that...

I guess I'll be scoping out Ontario Mills/Cabazon in the next few weeks to see if there's anything worth waiting up for, probably post an update lateron this week.

pimp.gif
Dude said they still got a bunch of other sizes left. The one at 1201 N. Milwaukee still has a 9.5 left, and maybe a couple other small sizes. The one at 4601 N. Broadway still has a size 12 left and maybe a couple of small sizes. The one at 9157 S. Commercial Ave. still has a bunch of sizes left, including one 10.5. I woulda gone and cleaned them out too, but that was just a little too much driving for me for one day (I live waaay up north, so just getting the 6535 S. Halsted was a trek for me). They all said they would split the packs. Some quoted prices of $135 for just the III's, others were charging $150. Either way, its a sweet deal if you live in Chicago.

By the way, do you work at Solemates? I need to get by there and check out what heat yall got in recently.

Once again, GOOD LOOKIN OUT. I woulda never thought to look for a split pack at City Sports, much less for $130 for the more popular shoe. #1 pickup of the year for me.
Do they Ship??? Phone orders???

Back
Top Bottom