November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

aurora oh 330-995-3080
indiana 812-526-8111

just a heads up i just got off the phone with the above stores. the indiana store still has a sz 8 left in the carmines. the oh store still has a sizes 16and 18 left.

Ind - has 2 sz 8s.....on hold so dont even bother
Oh - has no sz 8s since last week

Btw......

I was in jersey gardens and the only thing i seen worth while was some dark gray reflecting rasheeds in a sz 12 on hash wall....and i dont mean the one withhis face.....they still had those @ $99 FSR

YO joeysole hit me up son.....got sumtin 2 tell u.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

If i was a true jerk, I'd get both of those size 8's. but I have more than enough in my vault. Is there anyone on my level?

johnson creek has opening day retro 1 in size 12 for 59.99

he was checking for more sizes but my phone disconnected and i didnt bother calling back.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

If i was a true jerk, I'd get both of those size 8's. but I have more than enough in my vault. Is there anyone on my level?
You're really feeling yourself, eh?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

You're really feeling yourself, eh?
eyes.gif

LOLOLOL
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just got my carmines from Folsom. 1 pair has the "B" marked on the tags, but the other has no marking on either tags. Can anyone explain?Also...don't explain to me what the "B" means cuz I already know. I only wanna know why one pair doesn't have any marking on either tag.

alife has the jordan 8/15 package
for sale or for shipping

call 212-375-8128
almost a full size run
$240.00 a pack

for those that recieved their carmines already - did you specify/pay extra fees for faster shipping or you just have the normal shipping.

^^^^^^^^jumpanhotrod, i'm wondering the same thing, i ordered mine thursdaynight, but the outlet is in cali and i'm all the way in tallahassee, maybe tomorrow........

^^ Spent $5 Cash more to get em' 2nd day shipping. I would much rather go half on a sack but I'm impatient.

yea my two orders came out different prices because of the stae tax but it should come out to around 127 with regular shipping

Shoetrends.com has the Gucci Inspired Air Jordan Retro I Premiers for 100.00 + 15.00 for shipping comes out to just under retail!
pimp.gif

On a sad note: They cancelled my order of 2 Air Jordan Retro I Premier Laser's due to not having enough for all orders placed!
mad.gif

DAMN YOU GASSED SON. U STRAIGHT COMEDY WITH YOUR WORDS.
laugh.gif

anyone know wat's the sz on the mismatch pair beside the 10.5?i mean one is being 10.5 and the others...?

edit: nevermind, just find out it's 10.5 w a sz 14 which is no way for copping this pair of mismatch.

Anyone have any info on the free DIME magazine subscription promotion that was posted here last month? Anyone received their copy yet, or have any idea when weshould expect it?

Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom