November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Activemailorder.com ALL SALE SHOES 3 for $75!

CODE WUW033 ONLY TODAY! 11/26

Man, it's always sale shoes...
grin.gif

!@+ question nike can ship from a store to a employee can't they???I found some shoes I wanted and called for them but they said they can't ship to aemployee the employee has to buy them from swoosh.com please correct me cause I need these shoes

Yo, check out your local Niketown pronto! Mine is having a sale that just started today- anything that is already on sale that ends with .99 on the price is40% off the marked price. I just walked out with a pair of black XX3 lows for $65 no BS. They had a whole room full of clothes on sale, there were t shirts,jordan jackets, all kinds of stuff. Go by your local NT today and check it out.

I know Karmaloop codes are dime a dozen but I just got one e-mailed to me for 25% off. Use the code SUPAFLY.

I ordered a pair of shoes from a outlet and they left the sensor on. Can I just take it to a niketown or I have to take it to a outlet?

You might want to bring the receipt with you too... The alarm will sound when you walk in with them. I say just get some tin snips and cut it off.

Jersey Gardens Outlet.... Nothing special :

2850414205_416be8a37d.jpg

$59.99 Nike High Premium 317892-381 (Black Friday Power Hour 20% off total purchase)

316836-401-600.jpg

$39.99 Womens Air Jordan 8 Retro 316836-401 Hash wall sz 7.5 - sz 9.5 (Saturday Power Hour 40% off hash wall)

My HOT STEAL DEAL PURCHASE of the night : NIKE TOWN in CALIFORNIA

318376-161-600.jpg

318376-161 Air Jordan XX3

MSR $185.00 marked down to $137.99 plus additional 40% off marked item = $82.79!!

Will have more updates this weekend.. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thanks for that sneakerhead code. Now I dont feel cheated when I bought that XX/III pack. Im selling the XX's asap.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

joeysole its confirmed that saturday everything at nike outlets is 40% off hash wall??
wait is it just going to be off the hash wall or just all shoes in general?

^ it's usually all hash wall shoes (shoes with box tops cut off)

I seen people remove box tops themselves then go up and get the discount, the 40% is taken off manually by the cashier.

also if you find a pair on the hash wall that might also be in the aisle they will give you the discount on aisle pairs too.

@joeysole u was callin tha same outlet i was lol they had just opened when i was talking to them i was going to get them but they were BS'n saying theycant ship to a employee they also had tha white stealth 23s in a sz 11 and tha black stealth XX3s appeared in tha system but they couldnt be found

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Yea I have to take 7 pairs. This is gonna be a pain.

that sucks these employees need to start paying attention to what they are doing
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom