NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody know where i can cop the snapback WITH free shipping? i didnt think to do it at the same time, so im a bit reluctant to pay for shipping twice.

NDC showing more sizes who didnt cop this is a very easy cop these are going to sell out tho

anybody know where i can cop the snapback WITH free shipping? i didnt think to do it at the same time, so im a bit reluctant to pay for shipping twice.
You should be able to, there is a little hold in them while you add them to cart...

Easy cop on NDC for me. I was still able to add my size (12) up until a few min ago. I know the Barkleys wont be this easy...1 down...

champs is an EASY cop for blazers if anyone failed .. FSR still i tried adding all to my cart for fun LOL

im on the fence with these so ill miss out, getting too much right now anyways.. 

raygun hat goin faster than i thought
i have a local place with 20+ of em and the shirts, shorts etc LOL

they cant sell em! hahahhaha .. manager i know asked me to buy the case of hats and resell em just to get em outta her store!

Can you guys even add the blazers to your carts? Every time I try it says OOS

yea dude they are all over this is a stupid easy cop i just added pairs and let them go just to see all size 10 so go to east bay or ftl or FA or CS NDC seems to be gone even tho they say they got pairs and i thought this was a QS :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom